Georgian 14k Gold/925 2.46ctw Genuine Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald & Diamond Lavalier
This item has been shown 0 times.
Georgian 14k Gold/925 2.46ctw Genuine Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald & Diamond Lavalier:
Georgian 14k Gold/925 2.46ctw Genuine Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald & Diamond Lavalier SIZE
MAIN STONE APPROX. CTW GRAM WEIGHT MATERIAL RETAIL VALUE 2.25 Inches LongGenuine Amethyst, ruby, emerald and diamonds2.46ctw3.0 Grams14K Gilt over 925 Sterling$2,080
- Featured in this stunning Georgian style Piece are genuine Amethyst, Ruby, Emeraldand Rose cut Diamonds!
- Ovalshaped Amethyst Gem is 8.3 X 6mm -1.24ct, Gorgeues Purple Color with VS Clarity!
- The .35 carat oval cut Emerald has a nice grass green color & great glow!
- Round .15ct Ruby has a nice deep rich color that offers a great red sparkle.
- All thegemsare bezel set and very Beautiful with lot's of fire Surrounded by (41) Pave set Rose cut Diamonds .82ctw total!
- An Absolutely Gorgeous piece! Lavalier is made out of Sterling Silver with a 14k Gilding, the Loop Opening Measures 3.5mm!
- Amazing and intricate detailing throughout this piece!
- It is extremely hard to find a comparable piece in today's market!
- Act now for your opportunity to obtain this gorgeous piece for way below your local jewelry shop's price!
- Let everybody else buy that cheap stuff from the jewelry chain stores. offer on our unique and quality jewelry because like you, we feel you deserve the best! This is a quality set that you can proudly pass down to the next generation!
- 100% Natural Gemstones, unless otherwise stated above as lab, simulated or created!
- Pictures are of the actual items you will receive!
- Jewelry is magnified 10x for detail!
- Rings can be resized by your local jeweler. Not all jewelers resize sterling items so please contact them before offerding!
- May show blemishes typically unseen with the naked eye!
- Because we purchase our items from estate sales without paperwork, we do our best to describe our items as accurately as possible by doing as much testing and researching as we can!
- The retail price is only a guideline for the highest price that a retailer may use when selling a product to a consumer. This is the purchase price that you may pay whenever you buy a product from a retail store. Our retail price is NOT an appraised value of the item; it's only a suggested price. A customer's offer price determines the value of the item.
- Diamond grading is not an exact science. Human judgment plays an important role in grading a diamond. To complicate matters further, no two diamonds are alike. They may have the same type of flaws but differ widely in how they appear to a naked eye. Hence, Diamond grading is an opinion. Considering these factors there will always be a 1-2 grade opinion difference. If you take a piece of jewelry from us and show it to a jewelry store, there is always a chance that the jeweler will be bias because they are interested in selling their own jewelry.
- Photos are only one way that the item is described, please read entire item description as well. Colors in photos may vary from monitor to monitor. Photos are enlarged to show details so that you can inspect the item listed. All items are estate items, pre-owned; any dates given are simply approximations based on design and there are no guarantees on dates unless specifically stated.
- Michael has been in the Diamond and Jewelry business for over 20 years; his primary goal is for each and every buyer to feel satisfied with their purchase!
- GOOD LUCK & HAPPY offerDING!