German Mg 34/42 Ammo Can For 7.92×57mm, Postwar Green, Unmarked- Empty
This item has been shown times.
German Mg 34/42 Ammo Can For 7.92×57mm, Postwar Green, Unmarked- Empty:
Powered by FrooitionThe world leader in military collectibles, military antiques and the militaria industry All Items See our store for more great items >> Shop CategoriesAll Categories German MG 34/42 Ammo Can for 7.92×57mm, Postwar Green, Unmarked- EMPTY Item Description ATTENTION - THESE ARE OFFERED EMPTY, NO AMMUNITION IS INCLUDED.
Original Item: Steel 250 round can designed to contain five 50 round steel belts of 7.92×57mm caliber ammunition (belts and ammo are NOT included, boxes are empty). These original cans are offered in good to very good condition.
Most cans have leather padding on the top carry handle, and some have leather on the side carry handle. There is always a possibility that some of these cans were WW2 manufactured and the markings are concealed under the postwar paint (no guarantees) we just didn't feel like stripping them.
Used for the German WWII 7.92mm MG 34, MG 42 and the post war Yugoslavian MG 53.
Offered in Good to Very Good condition. Colors vary in shades of green (see photos).
Please note that most cans will be packed in cosmoline (grease). This is original cosmoline put on each ammo can before it was placed in military storage, it was used to protect the cans from rust and moisture. We do NOT clean the cans before shipment. Cleaning is easy and is best done with mineral spirits or paint thinner and a rag.
Length: 14 inches
Height: 6 5/8 inches
Width: 3 3/8 inches
We hope you enjoy our store and encourage you to visit our facebook page, website and YouTube page for more items, videos and photos. Please feel free to contact our excellent customer service department with questions about anything that we are selling on . Thank you very much for visiting.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS- ALL IMPORT DUTIES (such as VAT), IMPORT TAXES, DELIVERY SURCHARGES, BROKERAGE FESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPORT RELATED CHARGE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
All items are shipped by tracked insured service through either UPS or USPS.
Once items are dispatched we cannot alter transit times, as UPS and USPS are responsible for all transit commitments.
We ship to shipping addresses provided by PayPal. Before you pay, please make sure PayPal shipping address matches the address to which you would like us to ship.
We reserve the right not to ship to unconfirmed addresses for multiple offers using PayPal. Payment will be refunded for unacceptable multiple orders, and in addition those orders will also be canceled from .
Tracking numbers are automatically emailed the day an item is shipped. If you do not receive an email and you think your item has shipped please check your SPAM folder before contacting us.
Only items ordered together at checkout may be combined into one shipment.
Shipping Carriers & Rates
Carriers- UPS & USPS
U.S. Domestic (48 States) Ground Service Rate: FREE
International & Alaska/Hawaii Rates- Calculated by weight and service speed
The majority of items sold by IMA can be shipped to most countries around the world. However, some items are restricted depending on the delivery location. We do our very best to block restricted orders before purchase, but in some cases we may not stop a restricted order until after it has been placed. In those instances, the order will be canceled and refunded before it leaves our warehouses.
Estimated Transit Times
- Ground: 3-7 business days
- UPS Expedited: Depends on location, generally 3-5 business days
- UPS Express: Depends on location, generally 2-3 business days
- USPS Priority International- Depends on location, typically 1-3 weeks.
Important notes about IMA shipping policy:
- All orders ship within 1 business day after cleared payment.
- All displayed delivery dates are ESTIMATES, not guaranteed days of arrival. While the majority of orders will arrive on the estimated dates some orders may be delayed for various reasons. If you need an order by a specific date please place the order on then call 908-903-1200 to confirm that we can meet your requirements. - International customers are responsible for any and all import duties, tarriffs and delivery surcharges.
We care about our customers and will always try to help you, so if you have any problems please contact us immediately. Please allow us the opportunity to resolve problems; we understand the concern and frustration you may have and will do our very best to resolve any and all issues. PLEASE CONTACT US AND WAIT FOR A RESPONSE BEFORE LEAVING ANY NEGATIVE response OR OPENING ANY DISPUTES ON PAYPAL.
All communications are handled by our customer service team through email, we strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, however, in the case of an urgent issue. Please call 908-903-1200 between 8:30am-5pm (EST), Monday through Friday for expedited service.
We know it's sometimes necessary to exchange or return an item. We want to make it easy.
Returns, Refunds & Exchange Instructions:
- Your return must be postmarked within 30 days.
- You DO NOT need a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- You may return anything unused or unaltered for a refund.
- Unaltered Condition means that no restoration, painting, major cleaning, or change of any kind has occurred.
- Request a Return through returns.
- Complete the returns from on reverse side of your invoice/order packing slip.
- Secure your merchandise in the original packaging, if available, and enclose the completed returns form.
- Affix the provided return address label over the original shipping label on your package.
- The return address label provided by IMA is not pre-paid. It is only an adhesive label with our correct address.
- Take this package to your preferred shipping carrier.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs (both ways) unless the product error was the fault of IMA. For items purchased with "free shipping" the initial shipping fee will be deducted from your refund or exchange.
- We strongly recommend you insure the return and get a tracking number as we cannot issue a refund, exchange or credit in the event of a lost or damaged return.
- We refund money by the same method used for purchase.
- A credit or exchange will not be issued until IMA reviews the returned merchandise.
- Due to the nature of our products, reviewing returns can be a long and involved process. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- If you do not have your original invoice/packing slip, simply ship your merchandise to: IMA Returns Department, 1000 Valley Road, Gillette, NJ, 07933, USA. Be sure to include a brief note telling us your name, order number (if you have it), explanation as to why you are returning your item and how you'd like us to proceed (refund, store credit, exchange).
We leave response immediately after payment is made for IMA. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US AND WAIT FOR A RESPONSE BEFORE LEAVING ANY NEGATIVE response OR OPENING ANY DISPUTES ON PAYPAL. Negative response and PayPal disputes should be used as a VERY LAST RESORT. We will resolve your issue before either option is required- that is a promise.
While we try very hard to avoid any restocking fees but we reserve the right to apply a 20% surcharge of the overall order cost.
Due to multiple warehouses, the pace of fulfillment requirements, and high order volume we are unable to honor any order cancellation requests. You are free to return the order for a refund (minus all shipping fees).
Items Damaged in Transit
If you receive a package that appears damaged or which you believe has incurred damage in transit, contact us right away. We will notify UPS about a pending claim. UPS will pick up the parcel for examination. (UPS rules, not ours). UPS will respond to IMA and we will try to ship your replacement order out as soon as possible. If a problem exists and you suspect that it did not arise in shipping, please contact us immediately. UPS claims can take up to four weeks, but typically are resolved sooner. If you received your order by US MAIL please contact IMA immediately.
Delivery Mistakes & Problems
If there is a problem or error with a delivery please contact IMA right away. We retain tracking numbers for all UPS & USPS shipments. We also maintain a secure database of customer addresses. If a mistake was made and IMA is responsible, we will correct it out of our cost. If the mistake was made by the shipping carrier they are responsible for all additional costs but we will work with you to have the issue resolved quickly and completely. If the mistake was the error of the customer, we will do our very best to assist you in completing a successful delivery but the customer will be responsible for all additional fees including the total cost of the order. Helpful Links Add to Favorite Sellers Sign up to Newsletter View response Contact Seller Visit seller's Shop About Seller Page More Items! View more great items! Powered by FrooitionFrooition Frooition | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js)This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.