German Post-world War Ii Luftwaffe Ace Erich Hartmann Signed Photograph M53-5
This item has been shown 0 times.
German Post-world War Ii Luftwaffe Ace Erich Hartmann Signed Photograph M53-5:
International Buyers -- Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.Custom fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. We will not under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
German POST-WORLD WAR II Luftwaffe Ace Erich Hartmann Signed Photograph
- Measures 7 inches wide by 10 inches tall
- Shows a black and white image of Hartmann wearing his Knights Cross with Oak Leaves & his fighter plane is in the background
- Hand signed in blue marker
- Hartmann had 352 confirmed kills during WWII, which is the most ever by any pilot
- He was nick-named the "Ace of Aces"
- Excellent condition
- NOTE REGARDING AUTHENTICITY: There is no Certificate of Authenticity (COA) with this item, but we do give you our money back guarantee to cover you the buyer. In the event that a reputable dealer advises that this autograph is "likely not authentic" we will refund your full purchase price. (per policies regarding autographs). Autograph authenticators can make a judgement from a scanned image.
- Excellent condition
- NOTE: No shipments to any country where prohibited by International Law and Restrictions
- Thanks, Charlie
- PLEASE READ REGARDING OUR SHIPPING CHARGES: Domestic shipping
charges include fee for insurance and/or signature receipt, USPS
Priority Mail. This means that our shipping estimate will reflect these
costs. If you pay shipping costs which are in excess of actual
shipping costs, we will gladly refund the difference to you. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING will be done by USPS Express Mail only, thus shipping fees will be high due to this requirement of the seller/owner of this listed item. Our shipping fees are what the post office charges us. Our agreement with the seller/owner will not permit us to deviate from the shipping method policy.
I am a Trading Assistant - I can sell your stuff on !
On Aug-12-12 at 15:21:05 PDT, seller added the following information:
SHIPPING FEES EXPLAINED: I am an trading assistant listing this item for one of my clients. The seller / owner insists on certain shipping requirements which I must follow. Items sold for domestic destinations will be shipped USPS Priority Mail in a box with signature required for pickup. If you check what we charge for shipping against the USPS shipping rates you will see that we are only passing along the cost of shipping which we are charged. We do not desire to lose money on shipping, but we also do not desire to make money on shipping. If what a buyer pays for shipping is in excess of what we actually paid for shipping, we will refund the difference to you. If, however, the actual shipping fees exceed the amount we collect for shipping, we will absorb the difference. We think this shipping fee policy is very fair and equitable. Not everyone agrees with us, though, and we realize that we cannot please everyone.