Great Lot Of Vintage Ya Westerns - Gene Autry, Kit Carson, Gunsmoke, Xbarx Boys+
This item has been shown 0 times.
Great Lot Of Vintage Ya Westerns - Gene Autry, Kit Carson, Gunsmoke, Xbarx Boys+:
Up for saleis aVINTAGE LOT of 10 YA SERIESWESTERNS includingTVTIE-INS, AND SOME SERIES BOOKS OF GREAT WESTERN HEROES.Most books have the colored printed matte hardcovers from the 1950's and early 60's .Most books are in good to very good condition.
INCLUDED ARE :
1) GUNSMOKE -SHOWDOWN ON FRONT STREET - TV TIE-IN EDITION - PRINTED MATTE COVER, published by WHITMAN, 1969, IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, COVERS VERY NICE, CORNERS STILL SHARP, PICTORIAL BOARDS, 210 PAGES, SLIGHT TONING & A BIRTHDAY INSCRIPTION ON 1ST PAGE
2) GENE AUTRY AND THE ARAPAHO WAR DRUMS- AUTHORIZEDEDITION "FEATURES GENE AUTRY STAR OF MOTION PICTURE, RADIO, AND TELEVISION"- PRINTED SHINY COVER, published by WHITMAN, COPYRIGHT 1957, FAIR CONDITION - COVERS BRIGHT, PICTORIAL BOARDS, NO WRITING, SOME TONING, WEAR TO BINDING EDGES, BACK COVER SLIGHTLY SEPARATED, 282 PAGES
3) GENE AUTRY AND THE BIG VALLEY GRAB - AUTHORIZED EDITION "FEATURES GENE AUTRY STAR OF MOTION PICTURE, RADIO, AND TELEVISION" - PRINTEDCLOTH COVER, published by WHITMAN, COPYRIGHT 1952,GOOD CONDITION, NO D/J, PRINTED PICTORIAL BOARDS, BINDING TIGHT, NO WRITING, SOME TONING, 250 PAGES
4) KIT CARSON AND THE WILD FRONTIER by RALPH MOODY, ILLUSTRATED BY STANLEY W. GALLI, published by RANDOM HOUSE, COPYRIGHT 1955, printed matte cover,has gift inscription on 1st page dated 1966,inc many full-page illustration and map, extensive index, 184 pages - GOOD CONDITION, NO WRITING, NO TONING, FRONT COVER HAS SLIGHT SEPARATION
5) WILD BILL HICKOK TAMES THE WEST by STEWART H. HOLBROOK, ILLUSTRATED BY ERNEST RICHARDSON, pub by RANDOM HOUSE, copyright 1953, stated 4th printing - INCLUDES DUSTJACKET - inc some full & half page illustrations, pictorial boards,BOOK IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, NO WRITING, NO TONING, BINDING TIGHT - D/J HAS WEAR TO EDGES W/ A COUPLE OF SMALL EDGE TEARS, BUT IS INTACT
6)ZANE GREY'S LAST TRAIL- PRINTED SHINY COVER - WITH AN ALMOST LURID (FOR YA'S) COVER ILLUSTRATION, published by WHITMAN, COPYRIGHT 1954, FAIR CONDITION - COVERS BRIGHT, PICTORIAL BOARDS,SLIGHT TONING, WEAR TO BINDING EDGES, COVERPLASTIC HAS SOME PEELING,NAME PRINTED NEATLY ON TITLE PAGE, 282 PAGES
7) THE GOLDEN STALLION'S VICTORY by RUTHERFORD G. MONTGOMERY, ILLUSTRATED BY GEORGE GIGURE, pub. by LITTLE, BROWN, & COMPANY, 1956,STATED 2ND PRINTING- INC DUSTJACKET, BOOK IN VERY GOOD CONDITION -GREEN CLOTHCOVER,NO TONING, NO WRITING, VERY CLEAN, BINDING TIGHT - DUSTJACKET IS PRICE-CLIPPED AND HAS WEAR TO EDGES, BUT IS INTACT AND NICE AND BRIGHT, 201 PAGES
8) BLACK TIGER by THOMAS HINKLE "A FAMOUS HINKLE HORSE STORY", pub by GROSSET AND DUNLAP, COPYRIGHT 1952, INC DUSTJACKET - VERY GOOD CONDITION - PICTORIAL BOARDS, TAN CLOTH COVER, VERY CLEAN, NO TONING, DOES HAVE A BOOKPLATE AND A NAME STAMPED ON 1ST PAGE, DUSTJACKET IS NICE AND BRIGHT, & HAS ONLY SOME WEAR TO TOP BINDING EDGE, 188 PAGES
9) THE X BAR X BOYS WITH THE SECRET RANGERS by JAMES CODY FERRIS, illustrated by J. CLEMENS GRETTER, published by GROSSET AND DUNLAP, COPYRIGHT 1936, HAS "Christmas 1944" WRITTEN ON 1ST PAGE, PICTORIAL BOARDS, FULL PAGE FRONTPIECE ILLUSTRATION, RED CLOTH COVER WITH BLACK LOGO/WRITING, NO D/J - GOOD CONDITION - VERY CLEAN, NO TONING, BINDING TIGHT, CREASE ON FRONT COVER UPPER CORNER, HAS A COUPLE OF CHECKMARKS ON LIST OF OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES IN THE BACK,215 PAGES
10) YOUNG READERS STORIES OF THE WEST by STEPHANIE PAYNE, ILLUSTRATED BY CHARLES H. GEER, published by GROSSET & DUNLAP, YOUNG READERS BOOKSHELF SERIES, 1951, HAS GIFT INDCRIPTION ON 1ST PAGE DATED 1955 - INCLUDES DUSTJACKET - TAN CLOTH COVER, PICTORIAL BOARDS, GOOD CONDITION - CLEAN, BINDING TIGHT, NO TONING, DUSTJACKET HAS WEAR TO EDGES, BUT IS INTACT, 192 PAGES
All are inFAIR TOVERY GOOD VINTAGE CONDITION,all intact,no loose or missing pages,no ripped pages, bindings tight, covers nice, very clean - any exceptions noted.
These have been stored in our CLEAN, SMOKE FREE HOME (but we are owned by a Dachshund !). Please check outour other sales, including many more books because wecombine shipping!!!
Shipping isbyMedia Mail in the continental US & includes delivery confirmation. All vintage/used items are sold "as is", butwe make every effort to take good photos & describe accurately. Please feel free to ask any questions ! Payment due within 1 week of end of sale. You may pay via Paypal(and can use echeck or credit card thru Paypal ! )Sorry, but cannot be responsible for items lost or broken during shipping by the Post Office, but items are always covered by Paypal ! Please checkour other sales for more books & other great antiques & collectibleitems, We are always happy to combineitems to save youshipping $$$. Sorry no international shipping.