March 30th, 2015 Seward's Day March 31st, 2015 César Chávez Day April 2nd, 2015 World Autism Awareness Day April 2nd, 2015 Maundy Thursday April 2nd, 2015 Pascua Florida Day April 3rd, 2015 Good Friday April 4th, 2015 Holy Saturday April 4th, 2015 First day of Passover April 4th, 2015 United Nations' Mine Awareness Day April 5th, 2015 Easter Sunday April 6th, 2015 Easter Monday April 7th, 2015 United Nations' World Health Day April 7th, 2015 Day to Remember Rwanda Genocide Victims April 10th, 2015 Orthodox Good Friday April 11th, 2015 Last day of Passover April 11th, 2015 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 12th, 2015 Orthodox Easter April 12th, 2015 International Day of Human Space Flight April 13th, 2015 Orthodox Easter Monday April 15th, 2015 Tax Day April 15th, 2015 Father Damien Day April 16th, 2015 Emancipation Day April 16th, 2015 Yom HaShoah April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day April 26th, 2015 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2015 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 29th, 2015 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2015 Law Day May 1st, 2015 Loyalty Day
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS TAKE NOTE:
1) All of your government's fees, taxes, duties and so on, over and above shipping costs, are YOUR responsibility.
2) DO NOT RELY ON 's ESTIMATED SHIPPING COSTS - THEY ARE ALWAYS TOO LOW! Please contact us for your SHI cost or wait for us to send you an invoice.
3) There's more info for International Buyers in Section 5 of our TERMS.
The Roseville Pottery Co. introduced their popular DAHLROSE pattern in 1924, during what collectors refer to as their 'middle period' of production, when Roseville used only paper labels to mark their pots. This 10 1/4"-tall vase has a mostly square body that's 3 1/2" at the top rim and 3 7/8" across the base.
Condition is excellent -- no chips, cracks, nicks, flakes, stains or other damage / problems. As you can see in our pix, there's some 'streaky-ness' to the glaze that appears to have been intentional.
If this description, including the TERMS section below, has left any questions unanswered, we encourage you to eMail us before placing a offer. Please note that we may not be able to answer questions posed on the same day that the sale closes.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUR OTHER ITEMS!
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
We accept PayPal from buyers worldwide; however, item MUST be shipped to the address that PayPal provides to us.
1) REGARDING PAYMENTS: We will send you an invoice shortly after the sale closes. All payments must be in US dollars and should be received no more than 5 days from the sale's close. California residents / addressees must pay State Sales Tax in addition to their offer price OR provide a hard copy (NOT an eMail / PDF / FAX / JPG / etc.) of a valid, signed Resale Card before merchandise can be shipped - ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
2) FREE SHIPPING + INSURANCE: Provided within the continental US only, via UPS Ground Service or Priority Mail shipping (with Delivery or Signature Confirmation) - BUT ONLY IF WE MAY CHOOSE THE CARRIER! Buyer must pay all costs if an alternate means of transportation is desired/required, and that may include USPS within 'the lower 48'. For example: We normally send items that we deem to be large, heavy and/or expensive via UPS; if we must send such an item to a PO box, buyer will be responsible for all charges incurred, LESS a $10 credit in lieu of UPS shipping costs. Note that any SHI cost we quote will be the lowest amount we will be able to accept in order to ship this lot to you - so PLEASE don't suggest or try to negotiate a lower SHI price. Thanks.
For goods that are to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or outside the US, contact us prior to placing a offer to learn your SHI cost. DO NOT EXPECT TO PAY 's ESTIMATED SHIPPING COSTS - THEY DON'T INCLUDE REQUIRED SERVICES AND THEREFORE THEY ARE ALWAYS TOO LOW!
For items shipped outside the US, buyer will pay actual shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation charges, LESS a $10 credit to compensate for our free domestic shipping policy. Packages going to Hawaii or Alaska will have to be sent via the PO; if that's the service we would have used to send the item(s) to an address 'in the lower 48', no additional charges or credits will accrue to the buyer. However, large, heavy &/or expensive items - which we always send via UPS ground service domestically - will incur extra charges when sent to AK and HI via the PO; in these instances, buyer will pay actual shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation charges, LESS a $10 credit to compensate for our free domestic shipping policy. Again, note that any SHI cost we quote will be the lowest amount we will be able to accept in order to ship this lot to you - so PLEASE don't suggest or try to negotiate a lower SHI price. Thanks.
Generally, we do NOT allow pick-up of merchandise by local buyers. (Items designated 'Pick-up Only' excepted, of course.) Contact us BEFORE placing a offer if you wish us to consider a merchandise pick-up, and please be prepared to have us decline your request.
3) REGARDING PAYPAL: We accept PayPal from buyers in all participating countries, worldwide, but the item MUST be shipped to the address provided to us by PayPal. For items that are to be shipped outside of the US AND have an offer price of $250 or more, we will need to ship via the usually-more-expensive USPS EXPRESS MAIL method, in order to comply with PayPal's 'Seller Protection' requirements. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4) REGARDING SHIPPING TIME: Our goal is to get your purchase shipped as soon as possible - though when we can ship depends on when we receive payment. (See below.)
Usually, Domestic packages are sent within 3 business days of payment; International shipments may take a day or two longer. And there may be times when exceptions will need to be made - when we must deal with storms, earthquakes, power outages, and so on; personal & family illnesses/emergencies; unusually high sales volume; or other unforeseen circumstances - and in those instances we will ship as soon as it becomes possible for us to do so.
Note that we schedule time to package and ship our merchandise shortly after our sets of sales close; if you don't make payment promptly, it may take us a bit longer to schedule the shipping of your item(s). THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!
5) INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: If your region or country is not on our 'Ship to' list, please contact us before placing a offer. (Be advised that we will ship to HONG KONG, but nowhere else in China.) All duties, tariffs, taxes, and/or other fees imposed by an international purchaser's Customs (or other government) Department(s) are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
And, this transaction will typically be represented on the customs forms as a purchase of 'used merchandise', and it will be valued at your offer price. We will NEVER falsify Customs Documents; doing so is a crime, and so is ASKING us to do so! We will be happy to add to the paperwork any TRUTHFUL descriptions of your merchandise, when applicable, if they may help to mitigate your country's fees - such as 'antique', 'returning to country of origin' and so on; if you are aware of any such relevant and truthful descriptions, be sure to bring them to our attention when you make payment.
AGAIN, PLEASE DON'T ASK US TO FALSIFY CUSTOMS DOCUMENTS!
THANKS FOR CONSIDERING OUR MERCHANDISE. WE APPRECIATE IT!
YOU MAY CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR OTHER sales.
This item has been shown times.
Great Roseville Pottery Arts + Crafts Vase: 10-inch 'square' Dahlrose: $212