Greek Designer Heavy 18k Gold 2.20ct Ruby Blue Sapphire Bracelet - New Old Stock
This item has been shown 0 times.
Greek Designer Heavy 18k Gold 2.20ct Ruby Blue Sapphire Bracelet - New Old Stock:
» Greek Designer heavy 18k gold 2.20ct ruby blue sapphire bracelet - New Old Stock ( SFLmaven ) Greek Designer heavy 18k gold 2.20ct ruby blue sapphire bracelet - New Old Stock Fresh From a Fabulous South Florida Estate! , Ever!
Greek Designer heavy 18k yellow gold 2.20ct ruby and blue sapphire bracelet - New Old Stock!!!!
Here we have a stunning 18k yellow gold 2.20ct ruby and blue sapphire new, old stock bracelet. This marvelous bracelet is crafted in solid 18k yellow gold with approx 1.20cts of rubies accenting approx 1.0cts of blue sapphires. This bracelet is in great condition with very few light scratches due to minor wear and is stamped 18k with a Greek designer's logo that we are unfamiliar with.
- Stamped: 18k
Height: 0.16 Inches (4.1 mm)
Width: 0.59 Inches (15 mm)
- Wrist Size: 6.75 (wearable length)
- Total Weight:31.1 Pennyweight (48.37 Grams)
- Condition: Very Good. This bracelet is in great condition with very few light scratches due to minor wear Please view all the photos below as part of the description.
A careful er who takes the time to study the photos, reads the entire description, and asks pertinent questions is our best customer.Jewelry Terms & Conditions
- We only sell very desirable, high quality, fine estate jewelry. Our jewelry is shipped in nice little gift bags or boxes!
- All of our diamonds are real and none of our gold is plated (unless otherwise noted). We test all diamonds and gold before we list it. In addition all jewelry is cleaned with professional tools prior to listing, sometimes reflection from the camera create a dark area in our photo's. These "dark spots" are not on the jewelry, any markings will be described in our Condition area.
- We can't guarantee accuracy of watches as they may need cleaning or servicing.
- We offer Free Shipping to the Contiguous United States!
- Please include your phone number with your payment.
- Due to sharp increases in USPS shipping prices we will now be shipping medium and large boxes with FedEx and small boxes with USPS. For international orders we only ship USPS Express Mail International.
- We are NOT responsible for Customs Duty Charges on international shipments under any circumstance. That includes returns or breakage.
- We combine shipping for multiple items whenever possible. If you desire a combined shipping rate, please wait until you receive your combined shipping quote from us prior to payment. No exceptions!
- We reserve the right to re-list items not paid for after 7 days.
- Do NOT Confirm your offer unless you are willing to pay that much for the piece. We WILL hold you to your offer.