Guilloche Enamel Sterling Silver American Thomae Co. Circular Box For Sale
Guilloche Enamel Sterling Silver American The Thomae Co. Circular Box
sterling silver circular box by American silversmith The Thomae Company from Attleboro, Massachusetts, manufacturing small sterling and novelty articles. The ornament present fantastic foliate scroll motif with two oval plaques of neo-classical young ladies. with the spider net as a background, with gilded interior, in very good condition, bottom circular scratches, with very minor dent to the side, interior scratches.
Marked: crown, TC, lion, sterling T24
diameter 3 in.
height 1 ¼ in.
weight 95 grams
Better Prices On-Line Store rubylane/shop/gaiaantique
FOR BETTER PRICES, Lower PricesSHIPPING INFORMATION
- I Ship ALL AROUND The WORLD. Shipping rates are based per USPS website - usps.com.
- INTERNATIONAL buyers, PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER FOR INTERNATIONAL US Postal Services SHIPPING CHARGES, International Customers pay for the tracking registration thru EXPRESS Mail (to track item). PLEASE NOTE, ONLY PRIORITY MAIL SERVICES WILL BE USED FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS Since Parcel nor First Class Mail provides a non traceable services.
- If you wish to obtain an insurance, please advice prior to purchase.
- Note in regards to shipping charges: Depends on the item, I will keep the shipping cost(s) to a minimum. If the shipping cost happens to be less then the invoice charge, I will reimburse the balance (thru paypal).
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable, since funds are used to ship the item to buyer.
- Shipping to China Only thru Express Mail.
- Store Policy: Buyer must pay for Both Way SHIPPING FEE.
(unless free shipping offered, buyer covers only return shipping fee).
- We do except personal checks, we ship an article after check clears with the bank.
- We "accept credit or debit card and bank payments safely and easily with PayPal".
- We appreciate a payment with-in seven days after the purchase.
- We will leave a response after customer's initial input.
This item has been shown 267 times.