Halcyon Days Enamel Box, Ltd. Edition, St. Martin's Canterbury, 1400 Yrs C Of E For Sale
- BeautifulHalcyon Days Enamels, Limited Editiontrinket box commemorating 1400 years since the founding of the Church of England.
- This box is No.144 of 500.
- Size:2 3/4" (7 cms)wide x2" (5 cms) deep x 17/8" (4.8 cms) high.
- Inside the lid reads "Depicted on the lid is St. Augustine preaching before King Ethelbert and Queen Bertha of Kent. The King rewarded him with the Roman temple, on the site of which the Cathedral at Canterbury now stands".
- In the base of the boxreads "Ave Mater Angliae" in a ribbon banner, and "597 -1997 The English Church was established in 597 by St. Augustine, the first Archbishop of Canterbury".
- Halcyon Days Enamels, Bilston &Battersea Enamels Revival, Royal Warrantmark and limited edition information to the base.
- Condition is excellent.
- Pleasesee my other itemsfor another Halcyon Days Enamels piece.
- Please study the photos, as they form an important part of the description.
- Please scroll down to view morephotos, any bright areas are light reflections.
PLEASEread shipping and payment details belowBEFORE offerding.
Payment & Shipping Details
Please note as from 2nd April 2013 Royal Mail have increased postage rates.UK
£5.10 Recorded Delivery
£7.95 Special Delivery
Insured up to £20 for loss
Insured up to £500 for lossPayment
- Personal UK cheque (clears first)
- Postal Order
Winning buyer to make contact as soon as possible after the sale ends and payment to be received within5 days, unless prior arrangement has been made.
I will always refund if my description is inaccurate,please e-mail me if there is a problem. Returns must be in the post within 3 days of receipt, post and packing is not refundable.
This item has been shown times.