Henry C. Dobson 5 Sting Fretless Banjo
This item has been shown 0 times.
Henry C. Dobson 5 Sting Fretless Banjo:
Power Train PT 550 OHV 5 Dobson Banjo
Up for sale is a vintage Dobson 5 string Fretless Banjo with a 11 inch head. The fretless metal appears to be brass with brass screws securing it to the neck. The head hardware is complete and in good shape. The brace on the underside of the head is marked Henry C. Dobson & Sons New -York, U.S.A and Dobson's Patent Stamp. Several of the metal parts are marked with the Dobson stamp. The headstock has been replaced with a crude replacement at some point. Please look at the pictures carefully for more details and feel free to ask any questions or for additional photos.
If you have any questions please call 662-423-9962 10-5 M-F CST. This sale is FINAL so please ask any questions that you have BEFORE YOU offer!!Shipping Policy
- Shipping is done Monday - Friday of each week. We try to ship out purchases the following day if at all possible.
- Any shipping damage must be reported immediately and aclaim will be filed. Items purchased through PayPal will be shipped to a CONFIRMED ADDRESS only.
- We do our best to package every item carefully and securely, but accidents to happen in transit.
- We do our best to describe our items accurately and thoroughly.
- Returned items will be accepted if the buyer finds the item to be different from the description. Please contact the seller within7 days of receipt if you plan to return the item.
- The item will be refunded via Paypal after the item is received in original undamaged conditionand inspected by the seller. Insurance coverage is required on return shipment.
- Paypal is preferred method of payment, other options will be considered also.
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning offer
- If you can't make payment right away, please email us to let us know. We are happy to work with you if you need a few days to complete the transaction.
We want this to be a pleasant transaction for all parties involved. Please contact us if you have any questions. Communication is key to a successful transaction and we are happy to be of assistance!* OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS *
* Winning buyer must respond within 3 days of notification by email that they are the winning buyer, or Seller has the option of offering item(s) to other buyers or re posting. * Payment is due no later than 7 days after notification. If payment is not received within 7 days, Item(s) will be re posted and a request for reimbursement of sale fees will be submitted. Item will be shipped within 24 hours if payment is made through PayPal (items paid for through Paypal can only be shipped to a confirmed address). * All shipments will be insured and if loss or damage occurs to item(s) during shipment, a claim will be filled to correct the damage. * Seller reserves the right not to sell this item in the case of an exceptional circumstance, such as: (a) the buyer fails to meet the terms of our listing (such as payment method), or (b) you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity. * Mississippi residents add 7% sales tax. * No sales outside the US.On Mar-26-13 at 19:12:53 PDT, seller added the following information:
For clarity I would like to add that the fretboard seems to be attached with a few flush slotted screws but the other rings appear to be brass inserts at various locations along the fretboard.On Mar-27-13 at 17:18:11 PDT, seller added the following information:
This Dobson 5 string Fretless Banjo has been played by several people so it can be play just like it is.
It would also be a great FOLK - ART item to display. If you want to see any close up photos, please let us know.Dobson 5 string Fretless Banjo