Hot Rod 1984 Oct - '85 Performance, Life With Smog For Sale
HOT ROD 1984 OCT - '85 PERFORMANCE, LIFE WITH SMOG
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) OUTLAW HOT RODDING? An analysis of the federal I/M smog check program and its impact on modified cars in this country
B) What is smog?
C) Tale of a test
D) What & when?
E) Why I/M?
F) I/M in your state
G) The politics of clean air
H) Plan B: limited-use registration
I) Hot rodding: some inevitable changes
J) I/M in California
2) HOT ROD '84 SUPERNATIONALS: HOT ROD's new brew mixed old with new
3) $3500 13-SECOND STREET MACHINE: HOT ROD Builds a junkyard dog
4) '85 PERFORMANCE CARS: Power Curve: Detroit hits high gear in the horsepower race
5) 100-PLUS HOT NEW PARTS: Sneak Preview: performance is alive in '85
6) AERO CAMARO How to build a contemporary street machine-part 3: the drivetrain
7) '33 WILLYS: Bob Rothenberg's masterful mix of resto, rod, and custom is "R Rite"
8) '70 DUSTER: Louie Trench's "Barbarian" was built by brute instinct
9) MOTORCYCLE PIPES: How to bolt-on power, styling, and sound
10) PIT STOP: Balancing engines, setting up 6-71 Blowers, and alcohol injection vs. piston life
Plus other great hot rod, racing or how-to items.
We try to include a good description of what you are getting in each issue of our car magazines to better help you find what you are looking for. Feel free to contact us for more specifics. We always have a back log to post so if you are looking for something be sure to ask. We'll check for it.
Webag most individual magazines in plastic as soon as we get them to keep them in the best possible shape for you. If we say it is like new we mean it, and if it is in used shape, it might have crinkles. Wetry to let you know the best we can if there are any problems. We inspect each one to make sure to the best of our ability it is all there.
This item has been shown 1 times.
Hot Rod 1984 Oct - '85 Performance, Life With Smog: $9