Hp Dl380 G10 16-core Server 2x 3106 1.7ghz 128gb-16 2x 600gb, 6x 6tb 12g E208i
This item has been shown 5 times.
Hp Dl380 G10 16-core Server 2x 3106 1.7ghz 128gb-16 2x 600gb, 6x 6tb 12g E208i:
Dual Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 8-Core 1.7GHz Processors
128GB RAM, 2 x 600GB 15K SAS, 6 x 6TB 7.2K SAS, E208i, iLo 4, Single PSU
3 Year Warranty On All Components
Visit our store, send us a message, or call us for a custom listing.
NOTE: Cases may have scratches, scuffs, or small dents.
Please read the description on the
right for configuration specifics
Chassis: HP ProLiant DL380 G10 8-Bay Condition: Refurbished Includes: Power Supply
Rails Not Included ( Click Here For Rails )
Processor (CPU): Dual Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 8-Core 1.7GHz 11M 9.6GT/s 85W
(ASK US ABOUT UPGRADES) Memory (RAM): HP 128GB (4 x 16GB) + (4 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 SmartMemory
Supports 12 DDR4 DIMMs Per Processor
(ASK US ABOUT UPGRADES)
Hard Drives: 2 x Used HP 600GB 15K 6G LFF SAS in Smart Carrier Tray
6 x Used HP 6TB 7.2K 12G LFF SAS in Smart Carrier Tray
Supports up to 8 LFF Hard Drives
( ADD HARD DRIVES )
Optical Drives: Optical Drive Not Included
( ADD AN OPTICAL DRIVE ) Network Card (NIC): Embedded HP 331i 4-Port 1Gb Ethernet
Embedded HP 331i 4-Port 1Gb Ethernet Storage Controller: HPE Smart Array E208i-a SR 12Gb SAS / 6Gb SATA RAID
(ASK US ABOUT UPGRADES) Remote Access: iLo 4 Power Supply: Single 500W Platinum Low Halogen Power Supply
Need Dual Power Supplies? Expansion Slots: (1) PCIe 3.0 x16 full-height, full-length
(1) PCIe 3.0 x8 Full-height, full-length
(1) PCIe 3.0 x8 Full-height, half-length Form Factor: 2U Rack Mount Operating System (OS): OS Not Included Warranty: 3 Year Warranty On All Components Call for Upgrade Options Need More RAM? Need a Rail Kit? Need a DVD-ROM? Need Dual PSU? Need Drives? Need Trays? ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Orange Computers is the Midwest's largest distributor of New, Used, Factory Refurbished Servers and related equipment. We are both an HP and a Microsoft authorized reseller. We test all used servers and related equipment before they leave our door.
Our Refurbishing Process
- Physical cleaning inside and outside of chassis
- Testing all ports, slots, and bays for functionality
- Testing all installed components in configuration ordered
- Updating motherboard BIOS and firmware on all Dell/HP components
Every used server is blown out, cleaned and all unwanted stickers removed. We do a complete load of the OS (and then remove) and fully test all components of the server including CPU, RAM, NICS, USB ports, and all hard drive bays to ensure everything is working properly.