Huge Iridescent Kralik Art Nouveau Decanter Mounted - Pallme/loetz/rindskopf
This item has been shown 0 times.
Huge Iridescent Kralik Art Nouveau Decanter Mounted - Pallme/loetz/rindskopf:
- extremly beautiful and spectacular bohemian Art Nouveau decanter
- produced around the year 1900 by Wilhelm Kralik Sohn;Eleonorenhain
- masterful production/mouth blown art glassdecanter with tin mounted handle/spout and lid
- decor:mothblown green ribbed glass with heavy rainbowiridescence
-the mount is designed in sumptuous organically curved ornamentation of the floral Art Nouveau style
- documented decor on Alfredo Villanueva-Collado`s Loetz website - Kralik 8: miscellaneous pieces - pic 4
- gigantic hight:27.5cm/10"- diameter stand:13cm/5" - diameter on top:4cm/1.5"
- ultra rare museum piece
- glass condition excellent - see photos
- delivery anywhere in the world
- private sale - no Returns -no guarantee
- good luck!