Hvac Motorized Zone Control Small Rectangular Damper
This item has been shown times.
Hvac Motorized Zone Control Small Rectangular Damper:
3150 Series Motorized Rectangular Power Open OR Power Close 24vac Damper for Zone Control or HVAC Air Control Applications
Standard Damper Sizes (in even inch increments): Note:For Larger sizes not shown below, see our other listing "HVAC Motorized Zone Control Large Rectangular Damper. For odd size dampers, see below. See our other dampers in our store Damper Direct, including our commercial grade Belimo powered SD3085 series. Call 972 633 8104 for technical support.
Available Standard Sizes:
6x6, 6x8, 6x10, 6x12, 6x14, 6x16, 6x18, 6x20, 6x22, 6x24
8x8, 8x10, 8x12, 8x14, 8x16, 8x18,
10x10, 10x12, damper is sold nationwide under a major HVAC manufacturer's name and is our most popular rectangular damper. Damper is available in any of the sizes listed above for this price. Used for zone control systems or slave zones into unoccupied areas, these dampers are all 24vac driven and can be connected directly to a thermostat for simple control of any room or office. Constructed of all aluminum and stainless steel parts for long corrosion free operation, these dampers are tested to the industry standard 250,000 cycles of operation, and carry a one year guarantee. All damper blades ride in nylon bushings, for rattle free operation, unlike some other brands, and feature the most popular motor in the industry, a made in the USA "Synchron"-not a cheap import. Ships from Ohio. Dampers will be undersized 1/8 of an inch in all dimensions to slide in standard duct sizes.
These are top quality dampers that are being sold factory direct by our store “Dampers Direct”, and the only thing these dampers are missing are the several levels of price markup that is usually present on this type of damper.
Our store, “Dampers Direct” is run by RetroZone Inc., which specializes in HVAC zone control systems and dampers. Qualified technical assistance is a hallmark of our service, so please e-mail with any questions. If you are building a new home, trying to solve comfort problems, or energy problems, air control dampers can be a great solution!
Existing duct systems, these dampers work great! Our Robert Shaw RS2110 or RS3110 Backlit thermostats are certified to work directly to operate these dampers, as well as any of our 24 vac transformers.
If you need multiple dampers per zone, check out our retrofit Flexdampers(tm) at “Dampers Direct”. Zoning control and air control become feasible even when you need 10 or 20 dampers in a duct system.
Fast Track Service: most dampers, including "option 1" on odd sizes, ship within 48 hours.
Steps to ordering: Rectangular Dampers:
1. Size: Choose any size above; odd sizes can be accommodated but add a $10.00 charge and expect a ten day delivery. Standard sizes shown usually ship in 48 hours. All dampers are slightly undersized to slip into an existing duct. Add foam weather stripping to outside of housing to take up any extra space and get a tight fit.
2. Choose Motor Configuration: “Power Open / Spring Close” OR "Power Close / Spring Open": Specify what you want this spring return damper to do when power is removed, either open or close. Tip: If you are hooking this damper to a simple thermostat for direct control, order “Power Open / Spring Close”. If used in a zone control system, order “Power Close / Spring Open”.
3. Which side do you want the motor mounted on? Standard and most common is a side (short side of the damper) mounted motor, but you can also have the motor placed on the long side, or bottom, of damper, at no extra charge.
An example part number might look like 3150 10 x 08M PO, meaning an 10 x 8 damper with the motor on the 8 inch side, in a power open, spring close configuration. We will communicate with you prior to fulfilling your order to ensure you get what you want/need.
4. Choose motor voltage: Our standard dampers are 24 volts AC, which is the standard voltage in the HVAC industry, however 110 volts AC is also available for an additional charge of $11.
5. How to order: Just buy a damper(s) in the above size range you need, then in either or paypal "notes" you will have the opportunity to specify the above size and other information; we will not ship your damper until you tell us the size, and other information. If you order an option that costs more, just buy a damper at the price shown, and ask us in to "send you an invoice" and we will correct the price before you pay. When in doubt, just call us at 972-633-8104 and we will answer any questions you have!
Odd Sizes: Yes we will do odd sizes in one inch increments! With odd size dampers (those sizes not listed below), you have two options:
1.Odd size Damper Option 1: Ships within 48 hours: We add a 1 inch filler strip to the non-motor side of the damper. As an example, if you need a 12 x 13 damper, you get a 12x12 damper with a one inch filler strip attached, making it a 12x13 damper.
2. Odd size Damper Option 2: Ships within 10 days: We actually build the odd size damper, ( like a 12x13 damper, as an example) to your specifications.
Each damper is made to your specifications. Dampers are shipped about 1/8 inch undersized in each dimension to insure they will fit in a standard size rectangular duct.
-All dampers are 24 volts ac operated unless 110 volts ac is specified.
-All dampers have industry standard "Synchron" USA built motor.
-110vac available for extra $11.
-Precision aluminum blades.
-2 wire operation on standard unit, see our 3085 series for 3 wire, power open/power close commercial grade motor.
-Standard damper rated to 1 inch pressure (residential and light commercial, consult factory for higher pressure ratings.)
-Requires a 2.5 to 3 inch slot in side of duct to install, motor faceplate is 5 inches wide.
-15 second or less actuation time on standard motor.
See item "HVAC Motorized Large Rectangular Zoning Damper" at store "Dampers Direct" for LARGER SIZES.
E-mail us with questions, we offer or can build almost any damper, including commercial grade dampers.
Returns: Buyer pays return shipping costs, some restocking fees may apply to dampers that have been installed or damaged.