Hair Victorian Mourning Jewelry 1" Octagon Gold Pin
This item has been shown times.
Hair Victorian Mourning Jewelry 1" Octagon Gold Pin :
Over 40 years as quality antiques and art dealer! 100% positive response seller! We ship WORLDWIDE!
SHIPPING COSTS ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE PRICE STATES IN THEIR ZIP CODE CALCULATION QUOTE in the listing SINCE ACTUAL CHARGES DEPEND UPON CARRIER BASED UPON FINAL SALE PRICE. Also is now adding shipping charges to store sellers final value fees- And the initial generated invoice will probably NOT have accurate cost amounts. DO NOT PAY FOR ITEM(S) PURCHASED UNTIL I FIGURE OUT THE BEST SHIPPING AND INSURANCES RATES AND SEND YOU AN INVOICE WITH ACTUAL HANDLING FEES TO PAY! (Unless the item is listed as free domestic shipping in the Continental United States)
is now adding shipping charges to store sellers final value fees-
PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR ITEM(S) PURCHASED UNTIL I FIGURE OUT THE BEST SHIPPING AND INSURANCES RATES AND SEND YOU AN INVOICE WITH ACTUAL HANDLING FEES TO PAY! (Unless the item is listed as free domestic shipping in the Continental United States)
- USUAL EIGHT-SIDED / OCTAGONAL SHAPE PIN
- darkercolor hair encased appear to be finely braided thin lines of hair
- entire piece is 1 inchacross bar pin and about 3/4" "tall" vertical
- UNMARKED! APPEARS TO BE GOLD, PROBABLY ROSE GOLD because of color
- good condition with minor age wear
- slight dents and dings as expected with age wear of older piece
- REFER TO PHOTOS TO ASSESS CONDITION
- Excellent piece for the Victorian enthusiast or mourning jewelry collector
- FIND MORE HAIR JEWELRY VICTORIAN PIECES IN MY store!
Hair is a symbol of life, and consequently death, in many cultures. Upon the passing of her beloved Prince Albert, Queen Victorian popularized wearing of hair jewelry for mourning. The fashion ended at the turn of th Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
-Please READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE you offer or buy.-
Refer to our policies as stated in My World: paintformoney ( 775)"About Me" "My Business" section on our Mansion House Art and Antiques storefront.
- All items are antique, vintage, and / or estate pieces and should be considered to have some wear or signs of use typical for their age. Obvious damage (tears, chips, cracks, holes, etc.) will be noted. Please refer to the photos to access overall condition and age wear of items. I aim to be as accurate as possible, but if an item is not as described despite my best evaluation of the piece, I will refund the purchase price ONLY IF returned promptly in the condition sent. Handling including shipping and insurance will NOT be refunded.
- BUYERS PLEASE WAIT TO SEND PAYMENT UNTIL I INVOICE YOU HANDLING CHARGES with shipping and insurance TO THE TOTAL PRICE. Due to rising transportation costs, packages are shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays for items paid in full by 10:00 Eastern Time that morning. Accurate shipping estimates are provided AFTER an item has a offer or an agreed upon purchase price from the store - and then packaged and weighed. HANDLING CHARGES with insurance WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SHIPPING PRICE as allowed per 's policies in the categories of Antiques, Collectibles, and Jewelry, where shipping insurance for sellers is essential. Packages-- usually larger size one, including most paintings-- sent UPS will need to be PACKED BY UPS SO THAT THEIR UPS "PACK & SHIP" GUARANTEE will be in effect if there is damage; buyer will incur UPS packing when UPS is the carrier.
- International shipping expenses with the necessary insurance is determined by available options and can be problematic. We have found the international shipping to be quite costly. However, we are glad to try to find the least expensive way to ship to our international buyers. Buyer will incur mandatory Customs charges as we represent all sales accurately to Customs offices. We are glad to try to find the least expensive way as well as the best way to safeguard your precious cargo shipped overseas.
- If you find that the item has been damaged or broken during shipment, please let me know. If the carrier was U.S. Post Office, you must start the insurance claim process through YOUR POST OFFICE. As their policies state, the insurance compensation process should be initiated by the recipient when merchandise is harmed due in route. We are glad to assist you with your documentation. If the item was sent by UPS, please notify us and we will put through the claim according to UPS stipulations.
- We aim to be as accurate as possible, but if an item is not as described despite our best evaluation of the piece, I will refund the PURCHASE PRICE ONLY IF returned promptly in the condition sent within 7 days. ALL transportation charges to include shipping, insurance as well as Customs fees on international sales will NOT be refunded. Buyer to pay return costs, including handling with insurance.
- Non-paying buyers are reported to .
- We respond to all emails. If you do not receive a reply to your message, please TRY again.
- Due to rising transportation costs, packages are shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays for items paid in full by 10:00 Eastern Time that morning. If high winds, storms, and/or flooding affect the East Coast, our emails may not get through and there may be a short delay in shipping. We will mail your package as soon as safely possible.
var a_l=location.href;var a_r=document.referrer;var a_t=document.title; var a_l=location.href;var a_r=document.referrer;var a_t=document.title; Vintage and antique jewelry are not just beautiful choices, but also "green" choices. Antique, vintage or pre-owned (usually referred to as "estate") jewelry pieces--or family heirlooms--are the most ecological choice, simply because no new materials were mined to make them. Recycled metals reduce the need for destructive mining. According to the Environmental nonprofit WorldWatch Institute, 80 percent of gold mined from the earth is used for jewelry.