Hamsa Wall Hanging Chai Judaica Kabbalah Gold Plated Success Soul Lucky Charm
This item has been shown 29 times.
Hamsa Wall Hanging Chai Judaica Kabbalah Gold Plated Success Soul Lucky Charm:
This amulet pendant is in the shape of a Hamsa, an ancient symbol representing It is believed that the one who hangs it in their house, will receive divine protection from the EVIL EYE and will in turn create positive energy, happiness, prosperity and good health חי
The hamsa or "protecting hand" is believed to be a way of averting and getting protection from the evil eye, or in general, as a way of summoning assistance from the "Hand of G-d".
This pendant features the Hebrew word "Chai" meaning 'living', with the two Hebrew letters Chet and Yod attached to each other. The word "Chai" appears in the popular Hebrew slogan "Am Yisrael Chai!" - עַם יִשְׂרָאֵל חַי - "The people of Israel live!" Judaism is very focused around life, and the word "chai" has great significance. This package includes: Gold plated Hamsa Wall Hanging
Size of Hamsa - 9 cm / 3.5 inch
Quality Genuine Product
• Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied.
• All of our items are selected and packaged with care and sent to you with our best wishes.
• If at any time, you have a question about something or are unsatisfied in any way, please get in touch with us and we will do our utmost to remedy the situation to your full satisfaction as soon as possible.
• We appreciate your positive response and comments and hope that a new purchase will make your day a little bit brighter.
CONTACT US FOR ANY PROBLEM BEFORE OPENING A CASE -OR- LEAVING NEGATIVE response In the event that the shipment does not go as planned, please contact our customer service directly to make sure that you are not any loss.
• 30 business-day money back. Buyer pays the return shipping.
• Please inspect your package for any damaged/missing items and notify us as soon as possible so that we can provide a solution.
• Usually We DO NOT require the buyer to return defective products. We prefer the buyer to email us a picture of the problem.
• We ship all items within a few business days after receiving payment, not including holidays and weekend.
• Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
• International customers are responsible for all customs duties
• Please, contact us directly for orders damaged or lost during transit.
• If the item return to us due to being uncollected from the post office or wrong address, an additional shipping fee will be needed to reship the item.
• Certain packages might require a signature depending on your specific location.
• PayPal is our preferred form of payment
• E-Check payments accepted via PayPal - Orders will be sent only after the E-Check has been cleared (maximum of two weeks).
• We replay to all messages, usually, within 24 hours. If you do not receive a reply, please contact again as a message was sent.
• Please allow us additional time to respond to messages that are sent over the weekend.
• Please use as the primary source of communication.
• Our office hours are typically 8am – 4pm, Sunday – Thursday. If you do not receive a reply on Friday or Saturday, please note that we are simply not in the office at this time, and promise to reply by Sunday.