Hand Tooled Leather Western Holster Belt - Single Right Hand Western Wear Cowboy
This item has been shown 0 times.
Hand Tooled Leather Western Holster Belt - Single Right Hand Western Wear Cowboy:
SaveBig Money and help our Charity keep American History and the Arts in our schools!
Fine Quality Hand-Tooled Leather Western Holsters - 100% Leather
- Single / Right Hand ( sorry Left handed not available)
- Available in Black, Brown, Chocolate (Dark Brown), and Burgundy
- .22 .38 and .45 Caliber only
- Will fit up to a 7" Gun Barrel -Width is 3 inches on the top. Waist sizes 32 up to 52
- Belts are EVEN sizes only. Thank you !
- Belt holds 18-30 Bullets (Depending on Caliber)/Holsters have Hammer Loop
- Minimum Retail Value $175 wow! wow! wow! ( Great deal here folks!)
- Hardware is Brass EXCEPT for Black Leather Belts which have Nickle Hardware
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Due to our supplier, This item may take maximum up to 6weeks for delivery ( generally ships within 4)
Please send us an email after you check out - directly here on Stating the following 3 things; Please send correct info as this is custom made.
Send us an email here on - right away when you place your order !
These are the real deal and you won't be disappointed with these holsters.
Western refers to a genre in American films, and literature that has themes, settings, and stories mainly characteristic of the western United States, of the nineteenth century. Hollywood made several action movies about heroic cowboys, and brave gunfighters, which has led to the development of a romantic association with the western themes. John Wayne and Clint Eastwood were among the most popular stars to act in western movies. 'The Great Train Robbery' is one of those classic western movies that set the standards for this film genre. There is a tremendous amount of interest in cowboy apparel such as clothing, hats, boots, and holsters that bear the trademark characteristics of outfits worn in these western movies. Holsters are items of clothing specifically designed to hold a device, such as a handgun or a cellular phone. They are mostly made of dyed leather, ballistic nylon, and molded plastic. Popular holster types include belt holster, pocket holster, waistband holsters, shoulder holsters, and ankle holsters. Their names have been obviously given according to the area of the body on which they are worn. The most common holsters are worn attached to a person's belt. In case if these western holsters are needed for holding firearms, special consideration has to be given for ensuring that they can be easily concealed. The factors that should be taken into account while selecting them include the finish, drawing ease, comfort, durability, price, and adjustability of the gun position. Western holsters are one of the firearm holding holsters and are available in various types of attractive designs, and elegant styles. Western gun holsters are among of the popular items preferred by several cowboy enthusiasts everywhere in the world.
GREAT GREAT CAUSE!
Thank you for your great support !
- Due to our supplier this item may take up to 4 weeks to arrive
- Please send Payments within 3 business days of sales end.
- Please communicate if you need to, we are very easy to work with. We're nice folks and bet you are too !
- Thank you for your great support.
- Please leave positive as we do the same for you.
- Buy with Confidence !We believe in keeping the community safe!
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal! title="Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!" border=0 alt="Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!" border=0 alt=Visa border=0 alt=MasterCard border=0 alt=Discover border=0 alt="American Express" border=0 alt=eCheck