Hard Times Token Satirical, 1834 Running Boar/andrew Jackson Currency Ht-9, 28mm
This item has been shown 0 times.
Hard Times Token Satirical, 1834 Running Boar/andrew Jackson Currency Ht-9, 28mm:
1834, Hard Times Token, Andrew Jackson Currency, 1834 Running Boar, Perish Credit Commerce, Satirical, HT-9, R1, 28mm, copper. - This token portrays Andrew Jackson's antagonization of US Banks Our sale Monday's (Usually Tokens & Tokens & Cards/Civil War Patriotic's & Misc. Love Coins & Chinese/China Coins
American Coin and Stamp Brokerage, Inc.response
- Will leave response once response is received. (Usually within 72 accept PayPal, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Local Pick Up.
- We also have a large arrangement of payment options, please email with any questions before offerding.
- Payment is expected within 5 days from close of sale. If this is not possible please make arrangements before you offer.
- If we have not received payment or any communication at the end of 7 days we will submit a ""Non-Payment"" for purchase.
- 8.625% Sales Tax will be collected for New York Residents (We accept valid Sales Tax Exemption is posted on each sale, usually $1.99. (One Dollar and Ninety Nine Cents)
- We will combine shipping to the highest amount on any ONE item. IE: You win 3 items at $1.99 shipping, you pay: $1.99
- If you buy 2 items one for $6.99 shipping and the other at $1.99 then you pay: $6.99 shipping.
- To receive combined shipping on multiple items won, you must pay for all items with one payment. Please wait for us to combine the items before paying if you want combined shipping.
- If you are planning on offerding for consecutive days send us an email. We are happy to accommodate with any situation, please email us before offerding.
- We ship within 1 business day from payment receipt.
- We Ship via United States Postal Service, First Class Mail. This usually takes 2-3 business days.
- We exclusively ship via United States Postal Service, First Class Mail. This allows us to track the item(s) which ensures that you as the buyer receive the item(s) safely.
- We have been in business for over 30 years. We extend our guarantee from our in house monthly sale or Mail offer Sale to all customers: 100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION!!
- The only items that are NOT returnable are items that are deemed BULLION, platinum/palladium/gold/silver/copper & other precious metals.
- You have 14 days to return the sale item, no questions asked!
- We ship all of our individual items in FREE non-pvc, museum quality archival holders. These items MUST be returned in the original holder with SEALS INTACT.
American Coin & Stamp Brokerage, Inc.
30 Merrick Ave
Merrick NY 11566