Harley-davidson : Touring For SaleListing by sale123.com copyright sale123, Inc.Cleere Enterprises - 3830 Dilido Rd. Dallas, TX 75228 - 214-882-489109 Harley-Davidson® Touring Road Glide® CVO™!!!Click here for an XL view of the above 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 AboutStop whatever you are doing and make sure you don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to be the lucky new winner of this two tone Stardust Silver and Titanium Dust 2009 HARLEY DAVIDSON FLTRSE3 ROAD GLIDE SCREAMIN’ EAGLE CVO with 110 cubic inch fuel injected motor and 6 speed transmission. As you probably already know, these CVOs come loaded from the factory and this one is no exception plus some more. It has Rinehart pipes that sound good and perform well, extended bags with aftermarket chrome latches, oil cooler, hydraulic clutch, Harman Kardon AM/FM/CD radio with aftermarket Hogtunes speakers that sound excellent, vented windshield, Corbin seat with lock, chrome switch housing, aftermarket detachable razor tourpack with LED lights, optional passenger backrest, factory security with key fob, cruise control, lower fairings with highway pegs, plus much, much more. The pictures will have to speak for themselves on this awesome CVO Harley. The rear tire is like new and the front tire has about 35% tread remaining on it. This Screamin’ Eagle Road Glide was unjustifiably issued a salvage title but is fully eligible for a rebuilt title from some damage to the front wheel, fender, fork tubes, and fairing. There was no damage whatsoever to the engine or frame, and ran strong as soon as we received it. It has been nicely repaired and our test driver has reported a nice and smooth ride that you would expect from these high end touring Harleys. So, it is ready to go with its new owner anywhere. The battery was down when it was at sale, so the miles could not be read. We believe the miles are original, but the title has been marked as “not actual mileage”. It has been through our service and we are pleased with the way it rides, drives, shifts, stops, and sounds. It will also come with a new state safety inspection. So, please offer with confidence and make sure you offer to win!
There will be no problem to registerthe bike in your State, and we can provide all the needed assistance for a smooth transaction. We have done lots of rebuilt title bikes for our customers and we have not encountered any difficulties. Please contact the best title man in all of Texas, Don, at 972-523-6855 with any questions.
We want our customers to love their new bike and make it their own. So, if the high buyer has any requests for addons or modifications, we will do what we can to make it happen with minimal cost to the customer.
Please be aware that reflections can sometimes appear on the paint or chrome pieces that may look like imperfections on the bike. If you notice something on the bike that isn’t mentioned in the description, please do not hesitate to message or call us for confirmation.
The high buyer will be very happy with this purchase since the bike starts, runs, drives and stopswithout any issues.We test drive every one of our bikes for road and highway driving, and our test driver was satisfied with the way it rides.The sale winner will have all the time they need to test ride the bike prior to finalizing the sale. If there are any issues that come up during that time we will gladly reimburse the deposit and will not hold them responsible for the sale. We are confident about the bikes we sell but the high buyer has the final word and we want everyone to be happy with their purchase and create a long term relationship with return customers and referrals.
- Pre-offerding inspections and test drives are welcome and preferred. We're in Dallas at I-30 and Buckner.Our physical location is 3830 Dilido Rd., Dallas, TX. 75228
- CallTom at 214-882-4891 or e-mail for more information.
- We do have the bike for sale locally and do reserve the right to cancel all offers and stop the sale early. If you are interested in a buy it now price or would like to make a reasonable offer, please do not hesitate to call.
This sale is intended for serious buyers only. Please arrange any financing before placing your offer. If you have zero response, please contact us before offerding or we reserve the right to remove your offer. We can accept paypal for the deposit but not for the complete payment.
There are no fees other than the winning offer for out of State buyers.We will pick you up at the airport if you are flying in. For buyers that plan on riding their new motorcycle a long distance, we will allow as much time as necessary for the rider to get comfortable with the bike.
We have an excellent reputation with selling motorcycles whether they needed restoration or not, and we strive to keep it that way. Please check our response and offer with confidence! Positive response is earned by not only what we do before and during the sale, but what we consistently do for our valued customers after the sale. If for any reason our customers do not feel we deserve positive response, we ask that they contact us immediately to give us a chance to make things right.
Due to the possibility of
fraud, we do not send second chance offers.
If you receive one, please contact us Enterprises3830 Dilido Rd.
Dallas, Texas 75228
Click for Driving Directions
Ask For:Tom or DonTom:214-882-4891Don:972-523-6855 Email:Email SellerHours of Operation (CST):Monday thru
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who offer on this sale.
- Cancel any and all offers at our discretion, or end the sale early if necessary.
- If you place a offer before the last 12-hour period of the sale:
- You may retract that offer before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that offer during the last 12-hour period of the sale.
- If you place a offer during the last 12-hour period of the sale:
- You will be allowed to retract the offer for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the offer.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. North Star Motorcycles will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by North Star Motorcycles as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with North Star Motorcycles.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- North Star Motorcycles will contact the successful high buyer by e-mail after the sale closes.
- Successful high buyer MUST communicate with Tom at North Star Motorcycles by e-mail or phone
214-882-4891 within 24 hours of the sale ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
sale123, Inc. (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, sale123.com disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.DescriptionBasic Information
- Type: Touring
- Mileage: 8998
- Title: Salvage
- Color: Silver
- Condition: Used
- VIN: 1HD1PV8159Y954881
- Trim: Road Glide® CVO™
- Model: Touring
- Make: Harley-Davidson®
- Year: 2009
- Heel Toe Shifter
- Number Of Speeds: 6
- Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Belt
- Transmission: Manual
- Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Chain
- Rearview Mirrors
- Chassis Protectors
- Chromed Wheels
- Engine Case Guard
- Fork Guards
- Hard Side Cases
- Helmet Storage
- Lockable Storage
- Side Cover
- Tool Bag Mount
- Upper Fairing
- Existing Warranty: No
- Air Adjustable Rear Suspension
- Frame: Steel
- Front Adjustable Rebound Damping
- Front Suspension Type: Telescopic Fork
- Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
- Rear Suspension Material: Steel
- Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
- Alarm System
- Cruise Control
- Digital Instrumentation
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Trip Odometer
- Bore (in): 4
- Bore (mm): 101.6
- Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Cooling System: Air
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Brand Name: Twin Cam 110
- Engine Disp. to Weight (cc): 2.13
- Engine Size (cc): 1802
- Engine Size (ci): 110
- Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
- Engine Type: V Twin
- Fuel Capacity (gal): 6
- Fuel Injector
- Fuel Requirements: Premium
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Starter: Electric
- Stroke (in): 4.38
- Stroke (mm): 111.3
- Torque (Ft Lbs): 115
- Torque (Nm): 155.9
- Torque RPM: 4000
- US Miles Per Gallon (City): 32
- US Miles Per Gallon (Hwy): 47
- Valve Configuration: OHV - Pushrod
- Valves: 4
- Valves Per Cylinder: 2
- ABS Brakes
- Brake Brand Name: Brembo
- Front Brake: Dual Disc
- Front Brake Diameter (in): 11.5
- Front Brake Diameter (mm): 292.1
- Linked Brake System Front to Rear
- Rear Brake: Disc
- Rear Brake Diameter (in): 11.5
- Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 292.1
- Dry Weight (kg): 384.2
- Dry Weight (lbs): 846
- Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop D407 130/70 B18
- Front Tire (Inches): 18
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Front Tire Width: 130
- Fuel Capacity (liters): 22
- Ground Clearance (in): 5.1
- Ground Clearance (mm): 129.5
- Length (inches): 95
- Length (mm): 2428.2
- Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop D407 180/55 B18
- Rear Tire (Inches): 18
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
- Rear Tire Width: 180
- Seat Height (inches): 26
- Wet Weight (kg): 399.4
- Wet Weight (lbs): 880.6
- Wheelbase (in): 63.5
- Wheelbase (mm): 1612.9
- Wheels Composition: SellerEmail to FriendComplete and submit the form below to send a message to our dedicated sales team.*First Name:*Last Name:*Email:*Phone: Ext. Preferred Method:PhoneEmailMessage:Complete and submit the form below to send a link and your message to a friend.First Name:Last Name:* Your email:* Friend's email:We won't use this information for promotional purposes or disclose it to a third party.Message: ContactCleere Enterprises
3830 Dilido Rd.
Dallas, Texas 75228 Ask for: Tom or Don Tom: 214-882-4891 Don: 972-523-6855Email:Email Seller Copyright © 2013 sale123, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Image Hosting and Counters by: sale123.com
This item has been shown 0 times.
Harley-davidson : Touring: