Harley Davidson Xl1200c Anniversary 03 Motorcycle Front Wheel 21"
This item has been shown 0 times.
Harley Davidson Xl1200c Anniversary 03 Motorcycle Front Wheel 21":
Olston's Auto Recyclers
3450 North 35th Circle
Lincoln, Nebraska 68504
(402) 467-4541 Local
(402) 467-4548 Fax
(800) 223-7020 Toll-Free 2003 Harley-Davidson XL1200C Anniversary
Motorcycle Front Wheel 21"
FRONT WHEEL 21"
Used. Good condition. Very minor wear.
Actual item(s) pictured.
• Stock#: M0513018-WHLfront
• Tag#: 0100343655
• Vehicle Year: 2003
• Vehicle Model: HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE
• Body Type: XL1200C Anniversary Edition
• Mileage: 60,368 Miles
• Engine/Transmission: 2-Cylinder
• VIN: 1HD1CGP493K440142
• Yard: 9894
• 2003 Harley Davidson XL1200 C Anniversary
May fit other years, makes or models. We represent interchange based on original manufacturer specifications. Model and/or part #'s are provided in this listing if available. Please consult with your local dealer for compatibility information before offerding or give us a call toll-free 1-800-223-7020.
We Specialize in Quality
New & Used
Automotive Parts for
Import & Domestic Vehicles
Family Owned and Operated since 1971
Member since 1999!
Monday through Friday 7:30am- 5:30pm CST
~ Yard closes at 5. ~
At Olstons it is now:
Visit Us At Our Website!
Olston's Auto Recyclers
"Quality Products with Unequaled Customer Service"
Your response is very important to us:
If for any reason you feel our transaction deserves a negative or neutral response, please contact us ASAP so that we may correct the problem in order to make sure that you have a positive 5-Star experience.
ORIGINAL SHIPPING COSTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. For more information about shipping, payments or returns see below.
Some electronic parts may need to be reprogrammed to your vehicle. Wiring, harnesses, plugs, adapters are not available unless otherwise noted in this listing. This unit is considered a replacement component to replace existing non-functional parts. It is not to be considered a new installation or an upgrade.
Please research your item prior to purchase.
Olston's Auto Recyclers is a state of the art, nationally recognized and accredited automotive recycling facility with a strong emphasis on Environmental protection. We are a long-time member of the Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA) which represents businesses in an industry devoted to the removal and reuse of still-viable automotive parts and the safe disposal of inoperable motor vehicles. ARA professional automotive recyclers are trained and qualified in the proper reuse or disposal of hazardous materials from vehicles to minimize Environmental pollution.
ARA Gold Seal Certification is a sign of our continued commitment to complete customer satisfaction. It's a promise to the customer!
We are proud to do our part to recycle quality parts and materials
while preserving our natural resources!
Your order of any part through Olston's Auto Recyclers constitutes your acknowledgement of and agreement to the following terms, conditions, warranties and policies of Olston's Auto Recyclers:
You must notify Olston's Auto Recyclers before you return a part for any reason, whether or not a warranty reason.
All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a letter of instructions. Olston's Auto Recyclers will only pay return shipping only for warranty returns and only if Olston's Auto Recyclers dispatches a carrier. No returns for non-warranty reasons will be accepted more than thirty (30) days after delivery to you.
If you return a part for a non-warranty reason, you will be charged a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee in addition to the shipping costs for delivery and return. Cores are due within 15 days of receipt for a core refund.
If an item is being returned due to a change of mind the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a refund of the purchase price will be given minus a 20% restock fee at our discretion. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
If an item is defective we will replace that item if one is available. If a replacement is available and the buyer does not accept an exchange the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a refund of the purchase price will be given minus a 20% restock fee. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
There is no return of electrical items. If a replacement part is required and not available a refund of your purchase price will be issued. There will be no refund on shipping charges.
Because Olston's Auto Recyclers, is located in the state of Nebraska, it charges Nebraska sales tax for delivery of parts within Nebraska. Nebraska customers who provide us with a properly completed Nebraska Form 13 "Nebraska Resale or Exempt Sale Certificate" will not be charged the Nebraska sales tax on their orders.
SHIPPING AND RISK OF LOSS
Your order will be shipped F.O.B. Lincoln, Nebraska, and the costs of shipping will be added to your charge and included on your invoice. You bear the risk of any loss or damage during shipment.
Olston's ships UPS and FedEx daily. Purchases will ship within 1-2 business days of payment. Olston's reserves the right to use alternative carriers. We do not offer Overnight, Next Day, Expedited or Express shipments. We only ship to physical address (no Post Office Boxes). We do not ship International, Canada, Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico. We only ship to U.S. lower 48 states.
Upon delivery, immediately inspect package for damage. For items damaged in transit please take a photo of the item and package. Please keep the packaging materials and the damaged box the item was shipped in. Note any damages on delivery receipt, sign and date, before driver leaves. Retain a copy for your records. Notify Olston's Auto Recyclers immediately.
TERMS AND WARRANTIES
1. Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions constitute all of the terms and conditions of the purchase and sale made through www.olstons.com for customers located in the United States. They apply to all orders and there are no deviations. For customers located outside the continental United States, in addition to these terms and conditions, contact a customer service representative for applicable freight charges. 2. Security. Commercial customers who have an account with Olston's Auto Recyclers, Inc., will receive a user identification number for this site. If you are a commercial customer, you shall be solely responsible for security for, and any unauthorized use of, your user identification number. If you suspect wrongful use of your user identification number or credit card, notify us immediately so that we can place the account on hold. 3. Warranties. Subject to the limitations set forth below, Olston's Auto Recyclers, expressly warrants for 90 days the merchantability of the part as specifically described on the invoice accompanying such part. Olston's Auto Recyclers EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. The following limitations apply to certain parts: a. Air Conditioning Parts. The warranty on any air conditioning part is limited to a period of ninety (90) days, and only if a new receiver dryer and expansion valve are installed at the same time as the warranted part. b. Cylinder Heads. The warranty for cylinder heads covers the body only from being warped or cracked. Olston's Auto Recyclers disclaims all other warranties for cylinder heads and all warranties for cams, valves, seals, gaskets, rockers and any other attachment. Cylinder heads must be machined and pressure tested before installation or the warranty is voided. c. Engines. In order to make a warranty claim on an engine, you must provide a record of the date installed, type of vehicle installed in, mileage, and engine number. In addition, failure to do any of the following voids the warranty. (i) Install a new timing belt, water pump, and thermostat at the same time the engine is installed. (ii) Change the oil filter and oil prior to starting the engine, change the oil after the first 600 miles, and change the oil once every 3000 miles thereafter. (iii) Make sure the heat tab is not melted or missing. (iv) Flow-check the radiator and repair it if necessary. (v) Front and rear crank seals must be replaced. d. Long Block Assemblies, Transmissions, Axle Assemblies, Anti-Lock Brake Assemblies, and Transfer Cases. The warranty for long block assemblies, transmissions, axle assemblies, anti-lock brake assemblies and transfer cases does not extend to any attachment that is not separately identified and listed on the invoice. By way of example only, attachments include water pump, carburetors, starters, air conditioning compressors, fuel injection systems, throw out bearings, clutches, clutch forks, slave cylinders, etc. All unlisted attachments are sold AS IS. e. Transmissions. Transmissions must be drained, flushed, and filled with factory recommended fluids. All external seals must be replaced at the time of installation. Failure to do any of the above voids the warranty. f. Electrical. Electrical parts such as engine control modules, radios, chassis control modules, distributors, mass airflow sensors, heat & air control units, etc. are sold sealed in clear plastic packaging. Opening the package is considered acceptance of the terms of our electrical item return policy. Returns of opened (broken seal) packages will be charged a service charge of 30% with a $10 minimum charge. Unopened merchandise may be returned per our standard return policy.
Olston's Auto Recyclers warranty covers normal on-road use only. If the vehicle into which a part is installed is used primarily off-road or is ever raced, the warranty is voided. In that case, the only warranty made by Olston's Auto Recyclers is that the part will operate at the time of installation. The addition of after-market parts or accessories voids the warranties for all parts on the vehicle.
Failures of parts due to improper installation (i.e. not in accordance with O.E.M. specifications), accident, misuse, over-heating, or improper maintenance are not covered by this warranty.
4. Limitation of Remedies. AS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR THE BREACH OF THE WARRANTY DESCRIBED ABOVE, OLSTON'S AUTO RECYCLERS WILL REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE PART WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. IN THE RARE EVENT THAT A REPLACEMENT PART CANNOT BE LOCATED YOU WILL BE REFUNDED THE ORIGINAL INVOICE PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING. OLSTON#39;S AUTO RECYCLERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LABOR CHARGES, TIME LOSS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO OR THE COST OF RELATED PARTS. You must call or write to Olston's Auto Recyclers before returning such part in order for Olston's Auto Recyclers to pay the return shipping charges.
5. Applicable Law. Your order shall be deemed to be accepted in the state of Nebraska by Olston's Auto Recyclers upon the shipment of your order, and the contract thereby made shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Nebraska without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Your visit to this site shall be deemed to occur within the state of Nebraska. 6. Notification. Any notifications required under these terms of sales to Olston's Auto Recyclers. 7. Waiver of Liability. Our website and our user ID "olstons" are only sales agents for Olston's Auto Recyclers. You acknowledge and agree that by placing an order through these internet websites, you are offering to enter into a contract only with Olston's Auto Recyclers and you will assert no claim against Olston's Auto Recyclers for liability arising from, related to or in any manner connected with such contract, any parts order there under or any warranty for or defect in such parts. ALL PRICES, PART NUMBERS, SPECIFICATIONS, POLICIES, AND TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME.
A Division of Olston's Independent Specialists