Heavy 18k Wg 2.36ctw Diamond & 6 X 4.2mm Blue Sapphire Cocktail Ring Size 5.5
This item has been shown 377 times.
Heavy 18k Wg 2.36ctw Diamond & 6 X 4.2mm Blue Sapphire Cocktail Ring Size 5.5:
» Heavy 18K WG 2.36CTW diamond & 6 X 4.2mm Blue sapphire cocktail ring size 5.5 ( SFLmaven ) Heavy 18K WG 2.36CTW diamond & 6 X 4.2mm Blue sapphire cocktail ring size 5.5 Fresh From a Fabulous South Florida Estate! , Ever!
Heavy 18K WG 2.36CTW diamond & 6 X 4.2mm Blue sapphire cocktail ring size 5.5. This fashionable piece of jewelry is crafted in beautiful 18K white gold and features a genuine approx. .50CT (6 X 4.2mm) Oval cut Blue sapphire, as well as, 62 Round/Baguette cut diamonds (SI-1 to SI-2 clarity/H to I color), with a combined weight of approx. 1.86CT. These gems are prong/channel set in an elegantly designed ring. Anyone will cherish this amazing ring. Highly attractive style and luxury in same purchase! Prefect addition to any jewelry collection!
If we have box, papers, documents, etc. for this item there will be photos below. If there are no photos of these, we do not have them.
- Stamped: 18K
Deck Length: 0.76 Inches (19.3 mm)
Height: 0.29 Inches (7.3 mm)
Shank: 0.13 Inches (3.2 mm)
Deck Width: 0.48 Inches (12.2 mm)
- Total Weight: 4.5 Pennyweight (7 Grams)
- Diamond Weight: Total weight is approximately 1.86 carats. Above Average SI-1 to SI-2 clarity/Colorless H color to I color diamonds.
- Gemstone Type: Genuine. Approx. .50CT (6 X 4.2mm) Oval cut Blue sapphire.
- Ring Size: 5.5 INSIDE DIAMETER (in) INSIDE DIAMETER (mm) INSIDE CIRCUMFERENCE (in) INSIDE CIRCUMFERENCE (mm) SIZE: United States & Canada SIZE: United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand SIZE: India, China, Japan, South America SIZE: Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland 0.45811.631.4436.50 0.46611.841.4637.2¼ 0.47412.041.4937.8½A 0.48212.241.5138.5¾A ½ 0.4912.451.5439.11B1 0.49812.651.5639.71¼B½ 0.50612.851.5940.41½C0.5 0.51413.061.61411¾C½1 0.52213.261.6441.72D21.75 0.5313.461.6742.32¼D½2.25 0.53813.671.6942.92½E33 0.54613.871.7243.62¾E½3.5 0.55414.071.7444.23F44.25 0.56214.271.7744.83¼F½54.75 0.5714.481.7945.53½G5.5 0.57814.681.8246.13¾G½66 0.58614.881.8446.84H76.75 0.59415.091.8747.44¼H½7.5 0.60215.291.89484½I88 0.6115.491.9248.74¾J8.75 0.61815.71.9449.35J½99.25 0.62615.91.97505¼K10 0.63416.11.9950.65½K½1010.5 0.64216.312.0251.25¾L11.25 0.6516.512.0451.96L½1111.75 0.65816.712.0752.56¼M1212.5 0.66616.922.0953.16½M½1313.25 0.67417.122.1253.86¾N13.75 0.68217.322.1454.47N½1414.5 0.6917.532.1755.17¼O15 0.69817.732.1955.77½O½1515.75 0.70617.932.2256.37¾P16.25 0.71418.142.24578P½1617 0.72218.342.2757.68¼Q17.5 0.7318.542.2958.38½Q½1718.25 0.73818.752.3258.98¾R19 0.74618.952.3459.59R½1819.5 0.75419.152.3760.29¼S20.25 0.76219.352.3960.89½S½1920.75 0.7719.562.4261.49¾T21.5 0.77819.762.4462.110T½2022 0.78619.962.4762.710¼U2122.75 0.79420.172.4963.410½U½2223.25 0.80220.372.526410¾V24 0.8120.572.5464.611V½2324.75 0.81820.782.5765.311¼W25.25 0.82620.982.5965.911½W½2426 0.83421.182.6266.611¾X26.5 0.84221.392.6567.212X½2527.25 0.8521.592.6767.812¼Y27.75 0.85821.792.768.512½Z2628.5 0.866222.7269.112¾Z½29 0.87422.22.7569.7132729.75 0.88222.42.7770.413¼Z130.5 0.8922.612.87113½31 0.89822.812.8271.713¾Z231.75 0.90623.012.8572.314Z332.25 0.91423.222.8772.914¼33 0.92223.422.973.614½Z433.5 0.9323.622.9274.214¾34.25 0.93823.832.9574.81534.75 0.94624.032.9775.515¼35.5 0.95424.23376.115½36.25 0.96224.433.0276.815¾36.75 0.9724.643.0577.41637.5
- Condition: Excellent. Presents Beautifully! Please view all the photos below as part of the description.
A careful er who takes the time to study the photos, reads the entire description, and asks pertinent questions is our best customer.Diamond Clarity Chart
- Flawless : FL : No inclusions or blemishes visible under 10x magnification.
- Internally Flawless : IF : No inclusions visible under 10x magnification, only small blemishes on the diamond surface.
- Very, Very Slightly Inclusions : VVS : Minute inclusions that are difficult for a skilled grader to see under 10x magnification.
- Very Slightly Inclusions : VS : Minor inclusions that are slightly difficult for a trained grader to see when viewed under 10x magnification.
- Slight Inclusions : SI : Noticeable inclusions that are easy to very easy for a trained grader to see when viewed under 10x magnification.
- Imperfect : I : Obvious inclusions that are clearly visible by the naked eye to a trained grader.
- All of our diamonds are real and none of our gold is plated (unless otherwise noted). We test all diamonds and gold before we list it. In addition all jewelry is cleaned with professional tools prior to listing. Sometimes reflection from the camera can create a dark area in our photos. These "dark spots" are not on the jewelry. Any markings will be described in our Condition area.
- We only sell very desirable, high quality, fine estate jewelry. Our jewelry is shipped in nice little gift bags or boxes!
- Please include your phone number with your payment.
- We combine shipping for multiple items whenever possible. If you desire a combined shipping rate, please wait until you receive your combined shipping quote from us prior to payment.
- Some items are sold with appraisal. If there is no picture of an appraisal, we do not have one for the item. 3rd party certified appraisals are available at a cost of $75 each (non refundable). Grading of jewelry is subjective. We are not responsible for variations in opinion and we do not refund cost of appraisals.
- All sales within the state of Florida are subject to 7% state sales tax. This includes all local pick up, even if you reside outside of the state of Florida.
- The states collecting sales tax on purchases include: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Additional states may have also implemented this policy since this listing was created. will add appropriate sales tax to your invoice automatically, if applicable.
- We declare full sale value on all International shipments. No exceptions!
- We are NOT responsible for Customs Duty Charges on international shipments under any circumstance. That includes returns or breakage.
- We do not accept for return or refund packages that are refused at Customs.
- We do NOT ship to China, Russia, Ukraine, Chile, Brazil, South Africa, Albania, Argentina, Czech Republic, or France.
- To some countries and for very valuable items we only ship with FedEx.
- Please pay as soon as sale ends to ensure one business day domestic handling and 3 business day international handling. Orders paid after 9:30am will ship out the next business day. This is due to our high volume.
- High value items shipping internationally take longer to process as they require special documentation to be prepared.
- Do NOT Confirm your offer unless you are willing to pay that much for the piece. We WILL hold you to your offer.
- We reserve the right to re-list items not paid for after 7 days.
- We are Open 10am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday. We are Closed Saturdays, Sundays and US Federal Holidays. Messages sent after we close on Friday, will be answered on Monday, or next business day.
- sales end Thursday night. Please write early in the day so we can answer all your emails and questions before we close at 5pm EST on Thursday .
- All sales are limited to a 14-day return policy for all reasons.
- We do not accept for return or refund packages that are refused at Customs.
- To be eligible for return, all items must be returned in the same condition as sent to buyer.
- We do not accept items for return that have been altered or damaged in any way, whether by the buyer or by an agent of the buyer. This includes alteration or damage to any and all box(es), documentation, paper(s) and/or certificate(s) that accompany item.
- Items returned without all accompanying box(es), documentation, paper(s) and/or certificate(s) cannot be refunded until those items are also returned to us.
- Seller limits its liability to the buyer to the total amount invoiced.
- Seller is not liable for any damage that may result from the use of any item purchased through our store.
- Returns without a valid reason are subject to a re-stocking fee.
- Refunds are issued on Thursdays and Fridays.
- We automatically leave you positive response as soon as your Paypal payment is received.
- Please do not ask us not to leave response. If you are purchasing to resell, we suggest you use 2 different IDâ€™s, one for purchasing and one for selling.