Hemingworth Embroidery Threadset #26-fall- 6 Spools + Bonus Design Set
This item has been shown times.
Hemingworth Embroidery Threadset #26-fall- 6 Spools + Bonus Design Set:
Anemone Quilt Designs & Embroidery - ART Format Bernina Machines, SHV Format Designer 1 Disks, Applique, Faith, Religious, Flower Theme, Holiday, Kids, Oriental, Quilting, Redwork, Blackwork, Sashiko
Hemingworth Embroidery Thread
have not tried Hemingworth thread, or if you have tried it and want to increase
your assortment, we offer some collections for you.
The fall collection brings to mind the rich hues of harvest. With this thread collection you get a Gift-With-Purchase design set: Thanksgiving (below).
40 wt polyester
1000 m spool
Thanksgiving Embroidery and Redwork- 12 Designs, 4x4 hoop
a word about Hemingworth Embroidery Thread
In the past 25 years, I have used virtually every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. As a digitizer, Hemingworth sent me a sample spool to try. Hemingworth thread had my attention from the first time I used it! No more fighting with thread nets, no more spools unraveling and tangling. It is enough that I experienced very rare breakage, but once I realized how functional the protective packaging is, I ordered the large 3 drawer caddy. I simply love this thread and will never buy another brand. You can get cheaper thread, but you can't get better embroidery thread. The colors are luscious and a wide selection guarantees unlimited dimension in your embroidery. I have learned with my Anemone quilting designs that changing the thread colors and background fabric gives infinite possibilities for any given embroidery design. I am hooked on Hemingworth! I also have pre-loaded bobbins, stabilizer, assorted embroidery tools and other items like the exciting thread caddies available, to make your sewing time hassle free and enjoyable. You've tried the rest--now TRY THE BEST!
Click here to view all the 300 colors available
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth. &n
Some features of Hemingworth Polyselect thread:
1. Protective cap preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil from our hands and other harmful elements such as sunlight which can cause fading.
2. Removable stopper traps thread, preventing unraveling and tangling during storage.
3. Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery --decreasing both snagging and thread breaks.
4. Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
5. Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
6. Polyselect spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
7. Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs, please CLICK HERE.
- United States: Design sets may be purchased on CD or floppy. Free shipping for Buy It Now in US.
- International: Shipping is calculated by weight. For multiple purchases, please request a combined invoice before paying.
- Questions: Please email with any questions before buying.
- Thanks for looking, and have fun sewing!
As the Seller, I am bound to this sale as a contact when this sale ends or if a Buyer purchases this with a Buy It Now option. It is my intention to honor my contract and go to whatever length necessary to assure your satisfaction.
As a Buyer, if you offer and the sale ends, you are bound to uphold the contract of offerding. If you use the Buy It Now, you are also immediately entering into a contract.
I do not have a restriction on persons with 0 or negative response as we all started with 0 response at one point.You can pay us securely by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover or by eCheck through PayPal. For PayPal credit card payments, I will ship to confirmed addresses only. If you are not confirmed, please use eCheck on PayPal.
Please make payment within 3 days of purchase.