Hermes Limited Qatari-oryx Silk Scarf - 100% Authentic For SaleA beautiful and rare commemorative piece by Hermes specially designed for and inspired by Middle Eastern animal Oryx or Al Maha which resides in the Arabian deserts. Featuring beautifully composed Arabic & English alphabets, wrap it around your neck or use it as a unique accessory for your Birkin ! Other features:
- Art work byDimitri Rybaltchenko- Measures: 90x90 cm- 100% Silk- Hand rolled edges
Scarf has been very rarely used, it is in excellent condition and was well kept in its box ever since purchased in 2011. Comes from a pet and smoke environment but may have slight traces of perfume.
Made in France.Comes with its original box.
Hermes collectors will definitely fall in love with this scarf !
100% Authentic guaranteed. Please check my other listings for handbags, shoes and accessories from Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Fendi, Gucci, Bottega, Dior and many more..
- If you have a Buy Now offer for one or more of my items, please send me a message and I will be glad to consider it. I do combined shipping and you can save depending on package size. Ask me for details.
- Please check on any custom duties or associated costs prior to purchase. Shipping fees covers only expedited shipping to destination. Other duty taxes or associated import fees are the total responsibility of the buyer.
- We ship anywhere in the world using Fedex priority Intl. shippingexcept to Russia, Indonesia, Sudan and very few other countries not covered by Fedex from the UAE, please get in touch with me prior to purchase if you are not from the US, UK, Canada, Australia or GCC.
- Feel free to ask me any questions on item or for extra pictures prior to offerding or buying, I will be glad to assist you.
- When you place an offer, I might be accepting it immediately if it was reasonable, thus kindly be 100% sure about your offers and read my description carefully because relisting items and filing a no sale consumes a lot of time and energy. I appreciate your understanding.
This item has been shown 0 times.