History Of The Donner Party Mcglashan 1947 Vintage Photolithography Reproduction
This item has been shown 0 times.
History Of The Donner Party Mcglashan 1947 Vintage Photolithography Reproduction:
History of the Donner Party A Tragedy of the Sierra by C FMcGlashan 1947 Vintage Book/ with notations about the author, and original text of the 1881 book reproduced by photolithography Originally published in 1880, the story of the tragicexperience of the Donner Party continues to fascinate us. C F McGlashan was a contemporary of the Donner Party children. Through interviews, lettersand extensive research, the author was able to write an account from the point of view of the survivors. This 1947 edition has an introduction about the author, including photos of relics found by him in the Donner Lake area. Published by Stanford University Press, this hardcover with dust jacket is 8 1/2" x 5 3/4", 261 pages.
Thebook isin good used condition, dust jacket has much wear at edges and chipping at spine and corners. Theinterior pages are clean and sound, and binding is tight. A vintage volume of a riveting true story.Visit my other sales - I carry a variety of patterns and craft books as well as children's and nonfiction books!
- FREEfor StandardShipping to the USA (Media Mail, 1 to 2 week delivery time). Priority or Express Mail available for additional charge.
- If payment is received by 7:00 am Pacific Time, I will ship the same day, otherwise shipment will be the next business day!
- Paypal (credit cards and checking debits)
Payment must be received within 7 days of end of sale, or I will re-list item.
I will invoice the high buyer within 24 hours of end of sale.
- Customs forms willstate your purchase price.
- buyers outside the U.S. must pay through Paypal, and in U.S. funds only.
Although every effort is made to describe items accurately, defects may sometimes escapemy attention. Please contactme if you are unhappy with your item, andI will arrange for a full refund, buyer to payreturn shipping charges.
. &lt;div style="text-decoration:none" height="27px" valign="middle" face="arial"