Holga 120 N Medium Format Film Camera (black)
This item has been shown 0 times.
Holga 120 N Medium Format Film Camera (black):
Holga 120N Film Camera
with 60mm f8 Manual Focus Lens
- Package includes strap, lens cap and instructions with 2 Frame Size Masks
- Takes 12 or 16 pictures depending on which mask is loaded
- For 12 pictures use the 6x6cm mask and for 16 use the 6x4.5cm mask
- Multiple exposures:As the film is advanced manually it provides you with the ability to fire the shutter again, although take care because this could over expose the photo...
- Material of Body - Plastic
- Material of Lens - Plastic
- Optical Lens - 60mm
- Aperture - f/8 (use under cloudy day) or f/11 (use under sunny day)
- Shutter -Leaf shutter, speed 1/100thSEC or “B”
- Focusing -Choices of Object Distances: 1m (3.25ft); 2m (6.5ft); 6m (20ft); 10m (33ft)
- Built-in flash - No
- Viewfinder -Eye level, direct view finder
- Hot Shoe - Yes
- Tripod mount - Yes
- Film format -120 Format Films (Negative Color or Black and White) with a speed of ASA100/ISO 21 or ASA 400/ISO 27 speed
- Weight - 200g
- Dimensions -140x102x76mm
- Accessories included -Strap x 1; Operation Instruction x 1;2 Frame Size Masks and 1 take up spool
Originally registered with in 2004 and established as a business in July 2008, RCS (Rose Computer Solutions) is based in Harrow, providing computer solutions for the home and small business community in North West London.
We also trade here on , selling photographic specialist lighting, cameras, lenses, photographic accessories as well as computer accessories and software, etc.
If you need a specific photographic lamp and it’s not listed, please feel free to contact us and we will give you a quotation. Assuming the price is acceptable we would then set up the item on for you to make your purchase.
We are proud of the service we provide - customer service and satisfaction is of paramount importance, as you will see from our response. We aim to despatch orders within 1 working day.
We are happy to ship items worldwide. Where items are sold as a quantity, we offer a discount on postage for each additionalitem ordered - please click on the item’s postage options for details.
We are happy to combine items and pack them together to help you save on postage costs. Please select the items you require and we will send you a combined invoice.
For larger items (in excess of 8kg) our courier offers a next-day service to the UK mainland.
Please contact us for a quotation and delivery time for other locations.
PayPal is our preferred payment method.
However, if you wish to make a direct payment to our bank, please request our account details.
UK customers may also pay by cheque; please appreciate that the item will be sent after funds have cleared.
For customers outside the UK please make your payment by PayPal only.
If shipping costs are not shown, please click on contact us and request shipping & handling costs.
Template Design Blue Moon