How To Win Friends And Influence People Dale Carnegie Audio Cd's Unabridged
This item has been shown 12677 times.
How To Win Friends And Influence People Dale Carnegie Audio Cd's Unabridged:
We, at Media-Bazar, are copyrights owner this
CD set. We are fully authorized to sell this CD set. Proof is available to staff upon
request. No part of this listing is in violation of terms or copyrights laws. You are NOT allowed to copy, sell or re-sell this CD set.
How to Win Friends and Influence People Audio
Unabridged more than 6 Hours Audio CD Format
Can be played on Car, Stereo, Walkman or PC CD Player
Human Voice, NOT computer generated
NOT IN MP3 FORMAT. NO NEED FOR MP3 PLAYER
!!! Do Not Miss This Deal !!!
Comes on 6 Audio CD's
!! Amazing Price for a Limited Time Only !!
(Actual picture of the product. The CD's come inside the case)
How to Win Friends
and Influence People Audio
Format: Unabridged Audio CD
Number of CD's: 6 CD's in an Amaray case.
Running Time: > 6 hours, can be run from any CD player including your car, stereo,
walkman or computer CD player. No need for MP3 player.
You are offerding on "How to Win Friends and Influence People" in Audio CD format.
The package includes 6 CD's in an amaray case as shown in the picture to the left.
The CD's can be played from any CD player including your car, stereo, walkman
or computer CD drive. No restriction at all. This is NOT in MP3 format and so, you
will not need an MP3 player and you will be able to play the audio in any available
CD player. Let it be your car or your computer, these CD's will play!
How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Win Friends and Influence People is one of the first bestselling self-help books ever published. Written by Dale Carnegie and first published in 1936, it has sold 15 million copies globally.This grandfather of all people-skills books was first published in 1937. It was an overnight hit, eventually selling 15 million copies. How to Win Friends and Influence People is just as useful today as it was when it was first published, because Dale Carnegie had an understanding of human nature that will never be outdated. Financial success, Carnegie believed, is due 15 percent to professional knowledge and 85 percent to "the ability to express ideas, to assume leadership, and to arouse enthusiasm among people." He teaches these skills through underlying principles of dealing with people so that they feel important and appreciated. He also emphasizes fundamental techniques for handling people without making them feel manipulated. Carnegie says you can make someone want to do what you want them to by seeing the situation from the other person's point of view and "arousing in the other person an eager want." You learn how to make people like you, win people over to your way of thinking, and change people without causing offense or arousing resentment. For instance, "let the other person feel that the idea is his or hers," and "talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person." Carnegie illustrates his points with anecdotes of historical figures, leaders of the business world, and everyday folks. --Joan PriceYou can go after the job you want...and get it! You can take the job you have...and improve it! You can take any situation you're in...and make it work for you!For over 50 years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.You will Learn: * The six ways to make people like you * The twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking * The nine ways to change people without arousing resentmentContents: (all in audio format)
- Part I: Introduction (Audio)
1. How This Book Was Written - And Why By Dale Carnegie (Audio)
2. Nine Suggestions On How To Get The Most Out Of This Book (Audio)
3. If You Want To Gather Honey, Don't Kick Over The Beehive (Audio)
4. The Big Secret Of Dealing With People (Audio)
5. He Who Can Do This Has The Whole World With Him. He Who Cannot Walks A Lonely Way (Audio)
- Part II: 6 Ways to Make People Like You (Audio)
1. Do This and You'll Be Welcome Anywhere (Audio)
2. A Simple Way to Make a Good First Impression (Audio)
3. If You Don't Do This, You Are Headed for Trouble (Audio)
4. An Easy Way to Become a Good Conversationalist (Audio)
5. How to Interest People (Audio)
6. How to Make People Like You Instantly (Audio)
- Part III: How to Win People to Your Way of Thinking (Audio)
1. You Can't Win an Argument (Audio)
2. A Sure Way of Making Enemies and How to Avoid It (Audio)
3. If You're Wrong, Admit It (Audio)
4. A 3Drop of Honey (Audio)
5. The Secret of Socrates (Audio)
6. The Safety Valve In Handling Complaints (Audio)
7. How to Get Cooperation (Audio)
8. A Formula That Will Work Wonders for You (Audio)
9. What Everybody Wants (Audio)
10. An Appeal That Everybody Likes (Audio)
11. The Movies Do It. TV Does It. Why Don't You Do It? (Audio)
12. When Nothing Else Works, Try This (Audio)
- Part IV: Nine Ways To Change People Without Giving Offense Or Arousing Resentment1. If You Must Find Fault, This Is The Way To Begin (Audio)
2. How To Criticize - And Not Be Hated For It (Audio)
3. Talk About Your Own Mistakes First (Audio)
4. No One Likes To Take Orders (Audio)
5. Making People Glad To Do What You Want (Audio)
6. Let The Other Person Save Face (Audio)
7. How To Spur People On To Success (Audio)
8. Give A Dog A Good Name (Audio)
9. Make The Fault Seem Easy To Correct (Audio) You will get this book AudioCD format on the included 6 CD's
Frequently Asked Questions1. Can I listen to this audio from my car CD player?Yes. This is in Audio CD format which is compatible with any CD player. It is not in MP3 format and so you can listen to it from your car CD player and any other CD player like your walkman, stereo or even your computer CD player.2. How to listen to these audios?This is simple. Just insert the CD into your CD player and the audio will start automatically. Use is just like any of your music CD's. When inserted in a computer CD drive, the audio will start automatically if your computer is setup with a default music player. If not, just open your music player program (like windows media player) and load the CD from it.3. I think my CD's are damaged during the mail or defective. What shall I do?Just contact us and let us know. We will replace them for you FREE of any charge.4. I am interested in getting the MP3 format of this audio instead. Do you also offer it in another listing?Yes, of course. Just click on "View Seller's other items" and browse through our listings. Listings that come in MP3 format are labeled in the title as "Audio MP3".5. I have a specific question not answered here.Click on the "Ask Seller a Question" at the top right corner of this page and send us your question. We will answer your question within 12-24 hours.6. What are the shipping and handling fees as well as your payment terms?Please check the "Payment and Shipping" section below.
!! This is a DEAL !!
Payment and Shipping Payment Terms:
Payment for this item is to be done by PayPal only. We do not accept any other form of payment. Payment is due within one week of purchase. Please do not buy if you can not pay with PayPal.Shipping Details:
* Unlike others who just send you a CD with files copied on it, we send you a CD that comes with a CD Menu that you can use to browse the contents if needed. We also add a feature to allow you to save the files on the CD to a folder on your desktop. (This does not apply to Audio only CD's)
* Our CD's are shipped inside an Amary Case (Not a Jewel Case) to protect the CD's from breakage pressure during shipping. We also add a plastic bubble folder for extra protection.
* Look at the description above to see actual pictures of the CD's, Amary case as well as CD menus (if included) and Amary case covers included. Pictures above may be zoomed to fit and may lose some quality because of that.
* Our shipping charges include insurance from our side. We will reship any defective CD's to your address at no extra cost. Just let us know!
* We charge only actual shipping charges that you can yourself read on the shipped package. We just add 0.5$ to the shipping charge as a handling fee.
* We ship using USPS. For USA, you have the option to choose between regular USPS service and priority USPS service.
We ship all our items within 12-24 hours of your payment.
- Shipping Charges:
Click The BuyIt Button To Order Now!
We, at Media-Bazar, are copyrights owner this CD set. We are fully authorized to sell this CD set. Proof is available to staff upon request. No part of this listing is in violation of terms or copyrights laws. You are NOT allowed to copy, sell or re-sell this CD