Huge Antique 19thc Scottish Paisley Woven Wool Crinoline Shawl 134" X 67"
This item has been shown 0 times.
Huge Antique 19thc Scottish Paisley Woven Wool Crinoline Shawl 134" X 67":
style="display: inline !important; ">
Huge antique 19thC Scottish Paisley Woven Wool Crinoline Shawl 134" x 67"
This is a lovely example of a 19th century Scottish Paisley shawl made to be worn over the crinoline dresses of the era. The colours are bright andoverall its condition is good. There are two small holes, one near the edge and one centrally towards one end - you need to hold the shawl up to the light to find them.
Please email me for International shipping costs and postage to Northern Ireland, The Highlands & Islands, the Channel Islands and the Scilly Isles.
If you have any issues please contact me before leaving neutral or negative response. I will do my best to resolve any problems immediately.
CONDITION:Unless clearly stated otherwise my listings are for pre-used, vintage and antique items and therefore are not going to be in the same condition you'd expect from a new product. I always endeavour to describe items accurately identifying any major faults. Minor age related marks, crazing etc. may not be mentioned unless they cause a problem.
Due to Royal Mail's draconian price increases and 's new conditions shipping costs have escalated dramatically. I have absorbed some of these costs myself. I also use recycled packing wherever possible to further limit cost. Please, if you feel postal charges are excessive please contact me before offerding, I always seek out the least expensive options.
- I aim to dispatch items within one working day (24 hours) of funds clearing.
- Free shipping is via Royal Mail second class post for small parcels, via courier for large parcels.
- All other options go via courier within the UK with additional insurance where appropriate.
- International shipping is via Royal Mail airmail small packet for items value £20 or less or by International Signed for.
- International shipping for items value £20+ is by insured International Signed For or Airsure
- International shipping for larger items which exceed the dimensions and/or weight limits for small packets go by courier with appropriate insurance.
I wrap fragile items in bubble wrap then pack them in a box with polystyrene "peanuts" making sure there is adequate room between the walls of the box and the item. Less vulnerable items are packaged appropriately with safety and economy in mind.
Please check out my other sales for interesting and unusual old stuff, ceramics and decorative items.