Hunab Ku Mayan Pendant Energy Balance Talisman Black Sun Sigil Mexican Jewelry
This item has been shown 4308 times.
Hunab Ku Mayan Pendant Energy Balance Talisman Black Sun Sigil Mexican Jewelry :
Hunab Ku: Mayan Symbol of Energy Balance
It is not widely known that the Mayan people of ancient Central America used the Yin-Yang symbol, despite male and female polarity being the cornerstone of the Mayan view of world creation. The entire Mayan social structure was based upon a form of mastery of one's own energy, where the "Serpent's Energy" that dwells in the root chakra was raised up the spinse to the crown chakra. Thus polarity in the body was balanced and perception took flight. The adept was then called "Quetzacoatl". The Quetzal is a beautifully colored bird revered for their plumage, and "Coatl" means simply "serpent". That initiates took the name of their god upon achieving this state is an important clue to the mystery of this path of evolution. To the Maya, every being in the universe is connected to the source via " Kuxan Suum", the umbilical cord of the universe, which is attatched invisibly to one's navel. The opposite end is attatched to the sun, and then on to "Hunab Ku", the galactic central point around which our solar system rotates. Thought to be a black Sun, it is the source which raiates pure spiritual energy, which nourishes all souls from microscopic organisms to the whole planets. On a personal level, acheiving a balanced polarity in the body allows a direct current through "Kuxan Suum" connecting through Hunab Ku, which saturates the mind, body, and spirit with the purified energy of the universe. It is commonly thought amongst the surviving Maya and by esotericists that the ancient Maya dissapeared off the face of the Earth and now travel the stars after achieving this state. Today one can still find Hunab Ku woven into the textiles and painted on pottery by the decendants of the Maya in remote regions of Mexico and Guatemala. Many illusions can be seen in the mirror of polarity, but freedom resides there too. Hunab Ku helps reveal the apparent seperation caused by beliefs induality, and unravels the truth behind relationships. This allows one to renew their polarity balance.
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter in the USA
- Double-sided pendant, same design on each side
- Measures approximately 1 3/8 inches (3.49 cm) in length
- Adjustable cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Flat rate $3.99 for standard and $8.99 for expedited shipping. Add as many items as you'd like to your cart from our store and 'check out' for one low shipping cost.
- Delivery confirmation is included.
- If the tracking shows the item undelivered, we will either refund or replace your shipment.
- Customs Duty and VAT fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping charges will be combined by adding the items to your cart and checking out.
- Tracking numbers are available on Express International orders. USPS does not offer tracking on 1st class or flat rate Priority.
- The average delivery time is two weeks to most countries, but may take up to 30 days due to customs. Please allow adequate time for customs processing.
Our products come with a 30 day money-back guarantee. Items need to be returned in their original condition. If the product was damaged during shipment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the situation. You may read more about our return policy. We also offer ring size exchanges if you find the ring you purchased isn't an ideal fit.
Use the 'add to cart' button to purchase multiple items from our store, and check out to combine shipping costs. Orders shipping to USA locations receive a flat rate shipping charge. International orders will combine for one low rate.
We welcome them; please don't hesitate to ask! Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or use the 'contact seller' link to send us a message. Questions are answered Monday-Friday by the next business day.
We value the Environment and want it preserved for future generations. Jewelry is shipped in small and durable, but not excessive, packaging. Larger items are packed in recyclable cardboard boxes using biodegradable corn starch peanuts.