I Love You Teddy Bear Car Decal Sticker For SaleTEDDY DECAL
SIZE:150mm WIDE (LEFT TO RIGHT)UNLESS SPECIFIED THE DEFAULT COLOUR SHOWN IN THE PICTURE WILL BE THE COLOUR DISPATCHEDIf you wish to change the default colour please choose a colour from the chart below and message us through or order details.PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE WHITE SPACE SHOWN IN THE LISTINGS WILL BE SEE THROUGHCOLOUR CHART
ALL DECALS CAN BE MIRRORED / CUSTOM SIZES AND IF YOU HAVE A DESIGN IN MIND SEND US A MESSAGE.
- Clean surface and remove any dirt, oils before attaching decal. Place decal on a hard smooth surface (front side of decal facing up). Tape and secure the top of decal to surface. DO NOT remove the application tape.
- Using a credit card squeegee the entire decal surface. Apply medium pressure to decal surface. DO NOT remove application tape.
- Apply a strip of masking tape to the top of the decal. Position the masking tape half way on the application tape and half off. The masking
tape that is off the transfer tape will be used to secure and position the decal on your window or surface.
- Attach and secure masking tape and decal to window or surface for placement.
- Using a credit card, evenly squeegee the decal from the top pushing the decal down to the surface moving from right to left. This is to make
sure that the decal will stick to the application tape.
- Carefully peel off the bottom corner of the application tape and hold down the backing. (IMPORTANT: Make sure the entire
decal is attached to the application tape. If the decal is not attached to the application tape gently push it back onto the backing and
re squeegee with medium pressure, only the area that is not adhering to the application tape and try lifting again.)
- Squeegee the entire decal surface to the window to allow proper adhesion to surface. Start from the top of the decal design and evenly
squeegee in a downward motion from left to right all the way to the bottom of the decal.
- Carefully peel back the application tape, pulling down at a 45 degree angle. The decal should adhere to the window. If the decal adheres to
the application tape replace the decal back on the surface and squeegee the edges of the decal again. Repeat if necessary
- Tip : To remove any air bubbles under the decals after you have applied the decal to your window, use a sewing needle, puncture the bubble and gently push the air bubble towards the hole with your ﬁnger
Combination postage is available.HAPPY SHOPPING
This item has been shown 226 times.