I Love Lucy Water Globe Music Box Moving Conveyer Belt Speed It Up Chocolate
This item has been shown 0 times.
I Love Lucy Water Globe Music Box Moving Conveyer Belt Speed It Up Chocolate:
I Love Lucy Water Globe Music Box Moving Conveyer Belt Speed It Up Chocolate The conveyer belt moves around Lucy and Ethel as the music plays.~~~Ask questions. Be skeptical. Satisfy your curiosity. Request photos. I'm here to help.~~~
International buyers are responsible for any duties, fees, import taxes,VAT or bribes for border guards over and above the cost of shipping.
My Policies with regard to any sale I list:
Please pay promptly. If you need an invoice before paying please ask
and I'll send you one. If you need a little time email before you offer and we can
discuss it. I try to be flexible but some people have taken advantage
and messed it up for other honest folks who just need a few extra days til payday or til they win the lottery.
2. All items are described to the best of my knowledge, if any item is not as I have described, please contact me before leaving a negative response . I am happy to help if I have made a mistake or have unknowingly misrepresented something. All opinions I give in descriptions are my own. As I am not an expert on everything or anything, I might screw up. That being said, if something is sold "AS-IS", it is just that. I am honest and fair so please be the same to me.
Please leave positive response when you receive the item(s) if you are
satisfied, then I will know you are happy and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to see my positive count go up. If you have a reason to not leave me positive response, pleasecontact
me before doing so and let us see what's up with that. I leave response in batches once
a week or so. If you don't see my response for you please be patient, I
leave response for all transactions. I will make every reasonable
effort to please my
I try very hard to ship the next business day after payment is
received. However since I live in the country and it's a schlep to the
USPS office and a schlep and half to UPS I don't always make it, but I do try, hard, very hard. I'm
5. There is no policy 5.
I reuse packing materials whenever possible so the packing my not be
pretty but they work just fine. Recycle, Reuse, Repeat. Whoopie I saved a tree! Or at least a bubble wrap bush.
Buy my item and a well groomed employee of the federal
government in a
snappy uniform will snatch it from my grubby paws and rush it right to
your front door. Unless it's shipped UPS then it's probably a guy
driving a brown box and wearing bland brown outfit and shorts. I guess
all the brown is so you don't have wash the truck and uniform everyday.
8. Buzzard Bait Ranch. We're pickin' the bones clean and selling them on to you.
9. Some fine print. This my only be of interest to lawyers and fans of fine print. If you really want a thrill here's some bold italic print. The bold makes is seem more important and the italics make it kinda classy.
10. Press this button if you agree with the terms.
It didn't work? Are you sure you clicked it right? Try clicking harder.
Still didn't work? Try replacing your mouse. While your fishing around
for another mouse in your junk drawer of spare computer parts, cables,
manuals and 100 free hours on AOL discs we'll stipulate that you
agreed and move on to the multiple choice test. It counts against your
final grade and buyer response so sharpen your #2 pencil and eyes
on your own paper. If you don't have a #2 break a #4 in half or tape two #1s together.
11. Ask questions as required to make an informed buying decision. Remember there are no stupid questions. Only stupid people who ask questions.
12. Of course number 11 is a joke. I would never insult my customers like that.
13. To their faces anyway.
14. Pencils down. Hand your test papers forward to the er in front of you.