I Love You To The Moon And Back Nursery Wall Sticker
This item has been shown 0 times.
I Love You To The Moon And Back Nursery Wall Sticker:
Stickerage is a proud South Australian home business.
Here at Stickerage, we value our reputation nearly as much as much as we value your walls. This is why we use the real stuff, not the cheap chinese hobby vinyl that is so abundant on . We only use high quality, industry standard signwriters vinyl with a strong adhesive designed not to set on a porous surface. This means that our decals can stick where many others cannot and are less likely to damage your walls when removed.
Our vinyl is so tough that you'd think it had been made in Queensland instead of Europe. It has an outdoor life of approximately 5 - 7 years in Australian climate conditions and almost indefinitely indoors.
(Metallic and chrome vinyls 3-5 years outdoors)
Our decals are machine cut and hand detailed – not printed stickers. You get a clean and crisp die cut image with no pesky background.
Photographs of your projects using our decals are more than welcome!
Easy peasy! Trim off the excess and decide on your layout, take the scissors to it if required. Peel off the backing paper, stick to the wall, smooth down using an item with an edge such as a credit or library card then remove the application tape and hey presto! Instant wall art!
It aint rocket science but just in case, we have a whole page of instructions that will be included with every purchase along with a random test decal to practice with.
Vinyl will adhere to most smooth non-porous surfaces, including painted walls, glass and plastics. It also sticks well to your hair and body too - for this reason, we recommend that you do not apply vinyl while naked. Vinyl does not stick as well to unpainted timber, teflon, flat or textured paints.
If you are a cautious type and would like to test vinyl on your surface, or check out a couple of colours, contact us for an address as we are happy to send you a test piece if you supply a small self stamped addressed envelope.
Our decals are removable, but not repositionable.
As a general rule, when you remove your vinyl décor, it should leave the surface below in the same condition as before you applied the decal. We say generally because we have no idea what you are applying your decal to or the condition of the surface so we cannot guarantee this or be held liable. We do not recommend applying vinyl to painted walls where the paint is cracked, peeling or compromised. Any adhesive residue can be removed with a supermarket goo-remover product.
"I love you to the moon and back again,
to infinity and beyond
forever and ever."
(default colour white - see below if you want another colour)
First.. a note of caution. Beware buying cheap overseas immitations cut on cheap, low quality vinyl. You really do get what you pay for. Oursare not only the original and the best looking, but ours are also manufactured from the good stuff - legitimate signwritters vinyl.
Here's a smart and sweet decal ready to grace your nursery walls. As well as "I love you", we have also included "We love you" just to keep things fair. Both versions are included on this decal so just use the one you prefer.
For a good indication of scale, please check the second image. This shows you the total size of the sheet you will receive and also how the decal will be laid out. How you apply it to the walls is entirely up to you - the layout possibilities are endless! Bunch it up for a big effect or spread it out to cover more wall. To give you an idea of size, the words "TO THE MOON" are 45cm long and 7cm tall.
As well as the text "I love you to the moon and back again, to infinity and beyond forever and ever" and "We love you", you will receive a 13cm x 8cm moon and 18 3cm stars.
Please note that the first image is for display purposes only and the scale may not be 100% correct. Please use the measurements above to decide if this decal suits your project.
These are customised decals, cut to order, not pre-cut and pulled off a shelf and they take time to make. Generally, your decal will be mailed within 5 business days of payment clearing. Australia post may take a further 1-10 days to deliver. Therefore, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery within Australia.
This decal is available in a range of colours, as shown below - but unless you tell us otherwise, you will receive the default colour as stated in the description. If you want another colour, you can tell us a couple of ways. The easiest is as you go through checkout - on the "review your purchase" page, beneath your order details, there is a small text box titled "message to seller" where you can type in your colour selection (and font/text if required) . If you miss this box, then you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org - remember to tell us your user name so we can match it to your order.
Custom and bulk enquiries welcome!
- Purchasing on is a legally binding contract of purchase. Stuff up and we will hunt you down forever and destroy your credit rating - naaah, just kidding!
- Payment should be received within 3 working days of purchase. I am not a horrible cow so don't be afraid to get in touch and discuss options if you are having trouble making payment.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase and if communication goes unanswered then a Non Paying Buyer Dispute may be filed, and 10 days later a final fee credit lodged. This means a strike for you - sorry, but it is the only way I can my fees refunded from !
- On receipt of your goods, please check them for any damage that may have occured in the gentle, loving hands of the postal service. Any damage must be reported via e-mail within 24hrs of receipt.
- Our response and reputation is important to us. If you are not happy with the product or service for any reason, please talk to us before leaving response. Not only do we have a policy of working with our customers to ensure satisfaction but we appreciate the opportunity to do so. And remember, you catch more flies with honey!
- If you are happy with your delivery (and our service) please leave response. If you do, we will too!
- Your decals will be mailed to the address supplied by .
- Generally, your decals should be cut and mailed within 3 business days of your payment having cleared, often sooner. During busy periods, this may extend to 5 business days. If any delay is to occur, we will contact you.
- All decals are sent via Australia Post.
- As test samples are available, refunds may only be granted if the product is faulty. It is at our discretion whether we decide to refund or replace the decal. Postage is not refundable.