Luna Bean Infant Baby Foot Prints Hand Casting Kit Impression Molds Gift - Pearl
This item has been shown 24279 times.
Luna Bean Infant Baby Foot Prints Hand Casting Kit Impression Molds Gift - Pearl:
Casting Keepsakes INFANT Plaster Casting Keepsake Kit
Preserve every precious detail! The amazing rubbery mold will capture tiny toenails, fingernails, dimples & footprints . . . even if baby wiggles! It's simple, fast and fun. All you need is water and baby.
This kit contains the materials to do 2 complete castings. The materials will accommodate a foot up to about an infant shoe size 3 and/or an infant hand up to about age 9 months. [We have other kits for older children and adults].
This kitcontains thePEARLoption. This same kit with the clear matte, clear glaze or bronze is available in our store in the Plaster Life Casting Kits category (as are more of thepearl finishkits).
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions: (1) Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby's foot or hand into the molding container. After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle baby's foot (or hand) out of the molding material. (2) Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours. (3) Tear open the mold and remove the statue. (4) Paint and Enjoy!
- Included: 2 bags of molding powder, 2 bags of casting stone, 1 reusable molding container, mixing spoon, paint brush,pearl paint,sandpaper, detailing pin and complete instructions.
- Completely Safe: Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic, 100% Biodegradable
- Other items you will need (not included): bowl for mixing casting stone and liquid measuring
- Optional Items: display base and/or permanent marker for monogramming
- The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a display box.
About the molding compound: It is a non-toxic & non-allergenic molding powder which was created especially for use on skin. It has been tested by the ACTS Testing Labs and conforms to the ASTM D4236 for safety. It is also considered a "food" product and will not harm an infant if small amounts are ingested. It sets in about 3 minutes at which time it turns rubbery and flexible.
About the Casting Stone: We use a Gypsum Cement that dries to a pristine white, provides fine detail, accepts all types of paints very well and is chip & chalk resistant. Overall, it is approximately 3X stronger than the traditional art plaster or "plaster of paris."