Investment 45 Book Antique Leather & Premium Bound Library Lot+limited Editions
This item has been shown 0 times.
Investment 45 Book Antique Leather & Premium Bound Library Lot+limited Editions:
45 Antique Leather and Finely Bound Book Selection
Imagine owning a rare first-class collection of superb leather and premium bound books for your private home or professional library! This selection of original classics is composed of leather bound and/or attractively bound editions (some first editions) that will beautify any shelf. All are published in the 1700's, 1800’s and/or early 20th century and their text is in English (unless noted otherwise)! Many feature brilliant gold gilting on the covers, lettering, raised ribbed spines and page ends creating a stunning mantelpiece on any library shelf! Internationally renown Strand Bookstore of New York offers leather bound books at $400 per foot. Your winning offer will likely amount to fraction of this cost!
This deluxe rare selection set includes a 1797 edition of "Letters of the Late Mr. Lurence Sterne to His Most
Intimate Friends on Various Occasions", Six Mark Twain editions, Three 1812 editions of "The Life and Letters of William Cowper, Esquire", Six 1869 editions of William Makepeace Thackeray's Works, US Congressman Boswell P. Bishop’s 1896 Copy of "The Rules of the House of Representatives of the
Fifty-Fourth Congress", US
Oregon Senator George W. McBride’s 1898 Copy of Fifty-Fifth Congressional Directory, Third Session and a host of 19th and 18th Century Writers Works printed during their lifetimes in first edition copies.
An Interior Decorator’s Dream!
The best part is that your books will be mailed out complimentary via USPS Media Mail within the United States. Shipping for Canadian and Overseas buyers has been reduced dramatically. For Canadian buyers consult the UPS.com website for the best rate. For overseas buyers consult the US Postal system website (USPS.com) for Priority Mail based on 69 pounds shipping weight.My 13th Year on !
SHELF ONE: SHELF TWO: SHELF THREE:
THESE ARE THE ACTUAL BOOKS AND LIBRARY SET THAT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU!!!
Books will be professionally packaged in multiple boxes for safe and secure delivery
Stunning Gold Gilted Detail and Raised Ribbed Spines!
Fabulous Marbled Covers, Raised Ribbed Spinesand Index Pages
Old Editions...Many of Them First and Nearly Impossible to Locate
Hundreds of Gorgeous and Detailed Four-Color and Steel Plated Illustrations!
Imagine Owning Such a Spectacular Reading List!
Your 45 Extraordinary Volume List of Titles (In Order of Appearance on the Shelves)
1. As You Like It by William Shakespeare (1903)
2. The Rape of Lucrece by William Shakespeare (1906)
3. Letters of the Late Mr. Lurence Sterne to His Most Intimate Friends on Various Occasions (1797)
4-5. The World’s Best 100 Detective Stories, Volumes VII and X (1929)
6. Oeuvres de Leconte de Lisle: Poems Tragiques (1889), Text in French
7. The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam with Original Slipcase (1898)
8. Sartor Resartus by Thomas Caryle (1892)
9. The Reveries of a Bachelor by I. K. Marvel (1894)
10. Pugatory by Dante Alighieri (1933)
11. Paradise by Dante Alighieri (1931)
12. The Inferno by Dante Alighieri (1932)
13. The Lady of the Lake by Sir Walter Scott (1892)
14. The Story of an African Farm by Olive Schreiner (1883)
15. Selections from the Poetical Works of Robert Browning (1888)
16. Life on the Mississippi by Mark Twain (1917)
17. Pudd’Nhead Wilson and Those Extraordinary Twins by Mark Twain (1922)
18-19. Roughing It, Two Complete Volumes by Mark Twain (1913)
20-21. Joan of Arc, Two Comnplete Volumes by Mark Twain (1899)
22. The Little White Bird by J. M. Barrie (1922)
23. Half Hours and Der Tag by J. M. Barrie (1923)
24. The Diary of Samuel Pepys (1929)
25. The Poems of Felicia Hemans (1845)
26. The Poetical Works of Sir Walter Scott (1854)
27-29. The Life and Letters of William Cowper, Esquire, Volumes II, III and IV(1812)
30. Paris Sketch Book by William Makepeace Thackeray (1869)
31-32. Vanity Fair, Two Complete Volumes by William Makepeace Thackeray (1869)
33. Ballads and Tales by William Makepeace Thackeray (1869)
34. Catherine, Little Travels and the Fitz-Boodle Papers by William Makepeace Thackeray (1869)
35. Esmond by William Makepeace Thackeray (1869)
36. The Rules of the House of Representatives of the Fifty-Fourth Congress, US Congressman Boswell P. Bishop’s Copy (Embossed on Cover) (1896)
37. Superb Songs: A Magnificent Collection of Popular Songs with Accompaniments for the Piano or Cabinet Organ, Illustrated with Popular Musical Figures of the Era (1884)
38. The Life and Works of Washington Irving (1882)
39. The Dramatic and Poetical Works of Robert Greene and George Peele (1874)
40. The Spectator: A New Edition with Biographical Notices of the Contributors (1853)
41. Perfect Jewels: A Collection of The Choicest Things in the Literature of Life, Love and Religion (1888)
42. The Homes and the Haunts of Alfred Lord Tennyson (1892)
43. Hogarth’s London: Pictures of the Manners of the Eighteenth Century by Henry Wheatley (1909)
44. The Inland Empire’s Who’s Who of the Pacific Northwest by George Fuller (1928)
45. Fifty-Fifth Congressional Directory, Third Session, US
Oregon Senator George W. McBride’s Copy (Embossed on Cover) (1898)
And the best part is that the shipping is absolutely free anywhere in the United States for the entire collection! An Incomparable Opportunity to Enhance Your Personal, Officeor Professional Library!
This is a unique and rare opportunity to own a great collectors set where you are shipped what you see. These are not stock images where we will substitute editions later. These are the books you will receive. Some general shelf wear and minor cracking is possible along with other small imperfections and previous owners inscriptions. The books have been screened to insure than none have major wear or unhinged bindings, etc. This selection is part of bi-weekly series of large library collections we will be selling at sale focusing on antique and modern high-end leather bound editions.
For Canadian and International Buyers, the shipping weight of the collection is exactly 69 pounds. Please calculate the shipping charges accordingly.
Thank you for viewing my sale and Good Luck with Your offerding!
Worldwide shipping is available. All orders are shipped from Vallejo, California within 48 hours of payment and securely packaged. My company Marquis Enterprises specializes in sourcing scarce literary treasures for private collectors and collections in the United Kingdom, United States and Western Europe. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.