Ir Remote Control Controller For 5050 Smd Rgb Led Strip Er For SaleDescription
- Brand New & High Quality.
- IR Remote Control Controller for 5050 SMD RGB LED Strip.
- Connection mode: anode+ (Please check your LED Strip mode to ensure either it is Anode or Cathode).
- Input voltage: 12V (Power supply is not included. You can easily connect to the standard notebook computer power supply).
- Output Current: 6A max.
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 60°C.
- Could adjust brightness, static color choices and various dynamic changes in lighting effects through infrared remote.
- 1 x Control Box
- 1 x Remote Control
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.
- Products will be dispatched in 1-2 business day and your package will arrive in 6-25 business days depending on different destinations and couriers.
- If you cannot wait patiently for the shipping time we declared, we recommend you choose some local seller.
- Please double check your local customs policy carefully before purchase, and we will not be responsible for any failure delivery about customs issue.
- Customs duty is obligation and liability, and buyer should be responsible for tax and custom duty incurred.
- Payment must be received in 3 business days after you won. Please choose the correct Colors and Size when you place the order.
- Most of orders will be processed instantly and dispatched in 24 hours, so we cannot accepted your special request after 12 hours of payment.
- If the item is defect when you receive it, please return it in 14 days for a replacement or money back. But the items must be back in factory condition.
- Please contact us and double check the return address before you return it. We greatly appreciate your positive response and all 5-star DSRs. Please do not leave negative or neutral response without any contact. We will do our best to solve problem.
- Please feel free to contact us, and we will reply you ASAP. If no response within 24 Hours, please check the spam of your mail box or kindly re-send it to us.
This item has been shown 9677 times.