Iridescent Loetz Art Nouveau Vase Cobalt Pampas Overlay-pallme/kralik/rindskopf For Sale- beautiful Loetz-Witwe "Cobalt Pampas" mothblown Vasebetween 1900-1904
- piston-like shaped body made of clear cobald glass
- the body is trailed with intricated bandes in the same color
- the whole vase is covered with a fine tin overlay -tinis designed in sumptuous organically curved ornamentation of the floral Art Nouveau style - flowers and leafy tendrils
- right and left two peacocks eyes gems are embedded
- hight:14cm/5.5"- diameter wides part:7.5cm/3" - diameter on top:5cm/2"
- ultra rare museum piece
- glass condition very good condition - see photos
- tiniest chip under the rim, nearly invisible
- delivery anywhere in the world
- if you have more questions - feel free to ask!
- private sale - no returns-no guarantee
- good luck!
This item has been shown 0 times.