Isaly's Ice Cream & Dairy Store 1964 Picture Irwin Pa
This item has been shown 6509 times.
Isaly's Ice Cream & Dairy Store 1964 Picture Irwin Pa:
Irwin PA -- Isaly's store opened in 1947 by the Lewis family, closed in 2006. Reopened in late 2010 as "The Main Street Deli" in the "Isaly's Building". Picture is 1964. Check our store for a current photo.
This is an 8.5x11 inch print -- from laser printer on light card stock, semi-gloss, printed with no-fade inks.
A great gift for history lovers. Perfect for framing for wall or desk.
PayPal only, please.