Israel 2010 Fifa World Cup Gold Coin Commemorative Coins Collectible
This item has been shown 0 times.
Israel 2010 Fifa World Cup Gold Coin Commemorative Coins Collectible:
Israel 2010 FIFA World Cup Gold Coin Commemorative Coins Collectible Send us a message Coins Gold Silver Israel-Palestine View All Medals Bars Rounds Banknotes JEWELRIES
Send us a messageJoin Our Newsletter
And be the first to know about New Arrivals and Upcoming Deals!Israel 2010 FIFA World Cup Gold Coin Commemorative Coins Collectible $ 749.00 Specification Condition Mint Condition, Proof Metal Gold Metal Purity Gold 999 24k Weight 1.24 gr. Year 2010 Maximum Mintage 391 Diameter(mm) 27 Nominal Value I.S. NIS 5 Mint Royal Dutch Mint Mint Marks "מ" (Mem) Designer Osnat Eshel SKU 31878270 Description
The2010FIFA World Cup™ tookplace for the first time on African soil. Billions of television viewers all around the globe and about 3 million visitors to South Africa joinedin the fun of the games, waiting in suspense to see who wouldwin the ultimate prize in football, the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy.
Over 200 countries from 5 continents enthusiastically participated in the preliminary rounds, aspiring to be one of the 32 best teams and secure a place in the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ .
The team spirit and fair play rules in Football encourage harmony and collective achievement among people and nations. Thus Football in itself contributes to improving society, promoting peace and making the world better.
Football has been popular in Israel for about a hundred years. In 1929, the National Federation was accepted as a member of FIFA. The Israel National Team has participated in international activities since 1934 and first took part in a FIFA World Cup march in 1970.
The Israel 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ Commemorative Coin captures the excitement of this outstanding event andisone ofthe World Collection of Coins from about 50 different countries.Obverse On the Face Value side, the image of a football player leaps after the ball in the Southern Hemisphere. Reverse
The theme side of the coin expresses power, dynamics and celebration. The movement line of the ball zooms from the horizon level upwards and round to encompass the globe, evoking the international importance of this event.Shipping
* Buyer satisfaction is our first priority. We do our best to ensure that ordersarrive as quickly as possible.
* Your orders are shipped by us via Registered Mail, Ecomony Mail or EMS / Fed-Ex, at our discretion. Each package is fully insured. Packages sent can take on average 3-14 business days to arrive.
* Pictures of products are for illustrative purposes only. If you would like to see a picture of the actual product you will receive, please request this via the message system and you will be answered, as soon as possible.
* For products of 250$-500$, shipping by Registered mail is FREE of charge worldwide.
* For products of 500$-1500$, shipping by Economy Mail is FREE of charge worldwide.
* For products over $1500, shipping is with EMS / Fed-Ex is FREE of charge worldwide.
* Orders are shipped, well packed and sealed, within three business days following receipt of payment in our account. The term "Business Day" means a day other than Friday, Saturday or holiday in Israel.
* Customs Clearance at import and any duties or taxes levied, are the buyer's responsibility.
* Shipments by Registered Mail cannot be tracked from the time they are sent out from Israel, until they arrive at the destination Post Office.
* VAT will be added to orders received from customers in Israel.Payment
* We accept only Paypal.
* We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any Order at any time, including if it is deemed questionable or of significant risk to ICMC regardless of price confirmation.
The Holy Land Mint (ICMC) provides a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
The refund will be given under the following terms:
* The product must be returned within 30 days from the date on which it was received.
* The product must be in its original box and original perfect condition.
Applicable in the case of products other than Gold and Silver Bars, Rounds, Bullions, Coins and Medals.
In the case of Precious Metal Purchases - Gold and Silver Bars, Rounds, Coins, Bullions and Medals - a product may be exchanged for another product in the same metal and with similar weight and value, within 30 days from the date on which it was received.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless determined that the product did not arrive in the condition described in the offer.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and risk of loss during the return shipment when returned for exchange. If shipping is free, buyer is also responsible for shipping costs, in case of return.
Refunds will be made in the original form of payment.
The Holy Land Mint (ICMC) will not be responsible for any product not received or not returned in accordance with the above terms.
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp.
Israel Coins and Medals Corp. was established in 1958 by then Prime Minister Ben Gurion for the purpose of commemorating the historical events and milestones of the State of Israel, as well as its outstanding personalities and achievements in culture, science and art.
Until 2008, the Corporation was fully owned by the Government of Israel. During 2008, it was privatized. Today, Israel Coins & Medals Corp. is recognized internationally as "The Holy Land Mint".
Throughout the years, from its inception until the present, the Corporation has strictly maintained its original character and values, just as Ben Gurion had envisioned.
The Holy Land Mint's store offers an array of inspiring products and a unique shopping experience. You will have the chance to acquire products sold exclusively by The Holy Land Mint and rare collector items. We invite you to continue following us and our activity on !
- About us
- The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp.