Israel Fdc Eleanor Franklin Roosevelt Hand Painted Cachet First Day Cover
This item has been shown times.
Israel Fdc Eleanor Franklin Roosevelt Hand Painted Cachet First Day Cover:
/ HAND-PAINTEDFDC IN WATERCOLOR PENCIL
EVERYTHING IS DONE BY HAND
This is a hand drawn-hand painted First Day Cover cachet made by artist Argineh Zadoorian, THE FIRST PLACE WINNER OF HAND DRAWN HAND PAINTED CATEGORY AND ALSO FIRST AND SECOND PLACE WINNER OF FOREIGN CATEGORY IN 2011 CACHET MAKERS CONTEST IN AMERICOVER 2012. She is a member of American First Day Cover Society (AFDCS), AFDCS Ries Chapter, Cachet Makers association (CMA), American Topical Association (ATA), Armenian Philatelic Association (ArPA), and also Ebony Society of Philatelic Events and Reflections (ESPER). She is producing cachets using different techniques of painting and drawing, for example water color, acrylic paint, ink, pen, and many more. Her items are very limited in number, some have only three cachets made in each design. Her work covers most of the US stamp issues from 2006 till now. There are also some add-ons from older US FDC-s and special cancellations and some covers from other countries.
Since the items are all hand drawn and hand painted there might be some minor differences between the photo that you see and the cachet that you receive, since the photos all belong to the number one of each cachet and you will receive a different number (but definitely not number one). If you are interested in any particular number just contact us before attempting to buy to make sure the number you are interested is available
- Please make sure that your address is complete and correct to avoid delivery delay. The apt #, unit # and building # is needed
- The shipping address can not be changed if the item you bought was send out.
- Delivery confirmation available upon request. Buyer pays for delivery confirmation.
- We are not responsible for any delay or damage caused during transit by courier company or customs clearance.
- Payment due within 3 business days
- We accept PayPal only.
- For countries other than US, buyer is responsible for import taxes.
- Return is accepted within 14 days after the date of delivery.
- After this 14 days period we reserve the right not to issue refund or partial refund.
- The refund will issue to you after we got the book back
- The confirmation number or tracking number of return shipment is required
- The refund will be issued to you by PayPal only.
- Buyer will be responsible for shipping fee and any costs associated with returning the item