Jabo Comic 1" Iridescent Marbles Set Of 4 Nice Colors Very Rare Mint


Jabo Comic 1

This item has been shown 8 times.

Buy Now

Jabo Comic 1" Iridescent Marbles Set Of 4 Nice Colors Very Rare Mint:
$9


A Beautiful Set from
Marlow Peterson's Personal Collection. JABO COMIC 1" IRIDESCENTMARBLESSET OF 4.
MINT! VERY LIMITED!
Marlow Peterson has hand selected these marblesfrom those he received.
COMBINED SHIPPING - PLEASE READWE COMBINE SHIPPING TO SAVE YOU MONEY,SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO PURCHASE MULTIPLE ITEMS.IF YOUR PURCHASES QUALIFY FOR AFLAT RATEBOX YOU SAVE EVEN MORE.THE MORE YOU PURCHASE THE MORE YOU SAVE. WE DO NOT MAKE MONEY ON SHIPPING! NOTE: ON MULTIPLEPURCHASES, DON'T CLICKBUY-IT-NOW AND PAY INSTANTLY FOR EACH ITEMSEPARATELY. INSTEAD, ADD THE ITEMS TO YOUR CART. THEN WHENDONE, GO TO THE CART AND CLICK THE BUTTON, "REQUEST TOTALFROMSELLER". I WILL THEN SEND YOU A COMBINED SHIPPING INVOICE FROM WHICHYOU CAN PAY. PLEASE DO THIS TO SAVE MONEY.THERE CAN BE NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPINGIFMULTIPLE ITEMS ARE PAID FOR SEPARATELY,AND I WAS NOT GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEND YOU A COMBINED SHIPPING INVOICE.THANK YOU. WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
NOTE: OUR NEW JABO PRICE GUIDE BOOKIS NOW AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTINGSFOR OTHER SETS AND MARBLES YOU MAY HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE.
A little background information on us...Marlow Peterson has collected marbles for over 40 years. He has a nice collection of hand-made and Vintage machine-made marbles.He also has a comprehensive collection of the JABO Classics and the JABO Special Contract Run Marbles, which are in very limited supply and becoming very valuable and sought after by marble collectors.He and Larry Castle have co-written 4 marble books together. They Published the first book ever written on machine-made marbles, then Published 2 other books. They then Published the first and only book on Cat's-Eye marbles. He and Larry also Published 3 Posters on machine and hand-made marbles. In 2013 Marlow and Denis Andelin have co-written and Published a book on the Andy Davis Top Sets and the Jabo Special Contract Run Marbles titled, "Marbles & Spinning Top Treasures". They also Published 2 Posters, one on the Jabo Special Contract Run Marblesand one on the Andy Davis Top Sets. In 2015 Marlow and Denis Published their second book, "A Price Guide for Jabo Marbles and More", which is a Price Guide to all the JABO Classics and the beautiful JABO Special Contract Run Marbles. Also the Sammy's Mountain Marbles and the Dave's AppalachianSwirls Marbles, and Marlow's Polymer Clay and Ceramic Marbles. If you are a Marble Collector, this is a must for you.Most of these Books and Posters are listed for sale right now on our site.This site is Marlow and Denis's official site for selling their personal collection of Marbles,Top Sets, Books and Posters.

!!!

Condition: MINT. VERY NICE!

  • SIZE = about 1 inch

Feel free to email me with any questions!

Shipping and Payment terms:
I accept Paypal only. Sorry.

I DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES. Your total shipping costs will be the highest cost of the items you won, plus 1/2 off the listed shipping for each additional item.

ALL ORDERS SHIP USPS FIRST CLASS OR PRIORITY MAIL. NOTE; PAYPAL TAKES 3% AND TAKES 9% OF THE SHIPPING COSTS, FOR A TOTAL OF 12% OF THE SHIPPING COSTS. PLEASE TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION ON response FOR SHIPPING COSTS. THANK YOU.


I CAN SHIP INTERNATIONAL, BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE offerDING, FOR SHIPPING COST.

All items we ship are packaged with care and quality. If you request Insurance add $2.25 to the shipping cost.



Jabo Comic 1" Iridescent Marbles Set Of 4 Nice Colors Very Rare Mint:
$9

Buy Now



Mf Christensen   *
Mf Christensen *"*tornado*"* Violet Rose Awesome


Look 40 Antique Akro Agate Mint Corkscrew Marbles Popeyes Rare Tri Color Lot #4 picture
Look 40 Antique Akro Agate Mint Corkscrew Marbles Popeyes Rare Tri Color Lot #4


Vintage Marbles  Many Many Must See picture
Vintage Marbles Many Many Must See


Rare Vintage Betty Boop & Koko The Clown 3/4” Shooter Marbles - Max Fleischer picture
Rare Vintage Betty Boop & Koko The Clown 3/4” Shooter Marbles - Max Fleischer


8 Ea Vintage Marbles - Akro-peltier-vitro  Good Group  picture
8 Ea Vintage Marbles - Akro-peltier-vitro Good Group


Lot Of 25 Cats Eye Marbles Blue Orange Yellow picture
Lot Of 25 Cats Eye Marbles Blue Orange Yellow