Jimi Hendrix #3 // Large 20x15 Rock & Roll Art Print On Etching Paper / Eisner
This item has been shown times.
Jimi Hendrix #3 // Large 20x15 Rock & Roll Art Print On Etching Paper / Eisner:
Free Shipping in USA.
JIMI HENDRIX #3
Signed fine art giclee print/poster by Murray Eisner
- This gorgeous fine-quality hand signed 20" x 15" rock & roll art giclee is printed on delicate & beautiful archival 24" x 18" mat etching paper. Artmwill last decades.
- If you like it on the web, you will most likely will love the art on your walls, as the art looks much deeper, richer and more saturated with color on the fine paper. In person, one experiences the quality.
- Fits standard size 24" x 18" frame. To find on web; search the term: 24" x 18" frame.
- I ship fast in a very strong tube same/next day.
- 30 day money backguarantee
Peace and love,
- - - - -
About the Artist Murray Eisner
In 1957 Murray Eisner was born and early in his life, he knew his destiny was to be an artist. The work of Picasso and Van Gogh captured his heart at 8 years old, and trips to MOMA left him star struck as he gazed at the Guernica and Starry Night.
Murray’s life is like a mosaic of artistic endeavors all punctuated with Murray’s flair for being “unique” and true to his art.
While studying architecture at Pratt , his work was often interrupted or left unfinished while he worked on his real love- painting. As is often the case in the artistic world, Murray left architecture and shuffled off to Buffalo to study art and painting.
Moving back to his hometown of Ellenville, NY, Murray had his first single person exhibit @ Ulster College at 22, and had an art show in Soho soon after. His flair moved to creating sculptures which evolved successfully into creating tables and lamps. Murray was in business! His work became popular and orders grew into a thriving, successful business.
The next 30 years saw Murray evolve into a multifaceted artist that included pop and rock star art, oil paintings, and his innovative works are featured and admired in art galleries throughout the country. Murray now concentrates on selling his art mainly via the web as he loves the direct contact to his customers. As his preferred way of marketing his art, Murray now chooses to display and market his art over the web, as he loves the direct contactwith his fans and customers.Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application