July 1905 Lewis & Clark Centennial Portland Or Oregon Fancy Celluloid Pinback
This item has been shown 0 times.
July 1905 Lewis & Clark Centennial Portland Or Oregon Fancy Celluloid Pinback :
You are offerding on a BEAUTIFUL OLD (DATED JULY 22, 1905) CELLULOID AND GOLD GILT STYLE FANCY PINBACK WHICH WAS ISSUED FOR 1905 "LEWIS & CLARK CENTENNIAL" HELD IN PORTLAND OREGON
This is a neat old Lewis and Clarkpin back, and a tough one to find, which came out of a token collection....and its in terrific condition, with natural patina intact. This would have been issued for the 100 year anniversary of the Lewis and Clark epic journey to the west. (watch for future listings from this historic exposition)
This is an old 1905 fancypin backI know little about...BUT LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL PICTORIAL and fancy style with wreath around the pin. ALSO NOTE THAT IT HAS ORIGINAL PAPER ON THE BACK, WITH LOCAL MAKER "PACIFIC REGALIA COMPANY, MAKERS PORTLAND OR" very prominent.
Seems in great shape, with natural patina intact, measures around 38mm in diameter.
Took pictures of every angle, this has natural patina intact, has not been harshly cleaned.
Gallery pictures should give you all the information you need. (took picture next to a silver dollar, to show size ofpin back, coin not included in the sale)
Nice oldbeautifully made fancy pinback, issued 108 years ago for the "LEWIS & CLARK CENTENNIAL" CELEBRATION, HELD IN PORTLAND OREGON JULY 22, 1905.
Thanks so much for looking....collect and invest inhistory!!!!! Tangible assets are always the best ones.
Here are my policies:
1)Per policy.....Paypal isnow the preferred method of payment.(U.S. dollars only)Paypal is welcomed, but email me with any questions you might have about this
2) I will combine shipping for multiple purchases to save winning buyer some money.
3) Payment is required within 7 days of the close of this sale.
4) All International buyers must contact me prior to offerding. I will advise if I can ship to your country, and estimate the costs. (I do not ship to all countries)
5) Idiligently try to package items properly (redundant inner packaging, etc). Ido not seek to profit from shipping, butonly to "do things right".... so you are happy with your purchase when it arrives.
6) Please email if you have questions!!!