December 18th, 2013 International Migrants Day December 19th, 2013 International South-South Cooperation Day December 20th, 2013 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2013 December Solstice December 24th, 2013 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2013 Christmas Day December 26th, 2013 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2013 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2014 New Year's Day January 6th, 2014 Epiphany January 7th, 2014 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2014 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2014 Orthodox New Year January 14th, 2014 Prophet's Birthday January 16th, 2014 Tu B'Shevat January 17th, 2014 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day January 19th, 2014 Robert E Lee's Birthday
Jamaican Islands Woven & Leather Round Bottom Satchel Shoulder Bag Unique For Sale
Please read the entire listing and check every detail of every picture BEFORE you offer on my items.
* Most of my items are pre-owned, pleasecheck photos & read description for all details
I'm just a single person, not a store, so please treat me as you should, I'm HUMAN
* All items come with Tyvek tags & invisible seller's mark, so if a return is required, they must be intact upon return.
*Fit is NOT a reason for an accepted Return. Know your brand, know your size, ask for specific measurements if you want, I'm always happy to oblige.Be SURE of fit BEFORE you offer.
* I DO accept Returns if I made an error, and I will pay shipping both ways to correct my mistakes. I expect the same from my Buyers, if YOU made a mistake. I willsometimes consider a relist and resale with a reasonable request.
* Be a fair, responsible buyer. Read the listing, make sure you agree with the condition of the item, the shipping terms and the price.
* I've been selling on for 13 yrs now. I do my best to do list my items honestly. If you have any doubt about what I have listed, PLEASE find another item more suitable for you.
* As far as descriptions, all monitors/cameras are different,all clothes & bags are measured as accurately as possible. (width x height x depth).
* I ship via usps, Priority Mail most times. I always get online tracking/dc. I do ship to Canada, please contact me for a rate. If your item fits and will ship in a padded flat envelope, then that is how I ship. If you would prefer a box, please contact me and I'll invoice for box shipping. All heels and larger bags are shipped in boxes.
* Please read the article on my Me page forresponsible buyer response information.
* Be fair, this listing is a contract. If you have a problem with your item or your offer, contact meto work something out,use the Ask a Question link below....
* I'm human, I make mistakes, I mess up. Think of me as someone that always tries to make their customers happy. I will work with you to achieve that goal.
* Unpaid Item Assistant will automatically open a case if payment is not received within 2 days of listing close. From , taking effect as of May 1, 2013,
"We understand the impact on your business when a buyer commits to purchase your item but doesn’t pay. Updates coming in May will significantly reduce unpaid items and help keep your items in front of interested buyers. Beginning in April, if you do end up with an unpaid item, we’re shortening the time it takes to open a case by 2 full days so you can get that item back up for sale." , March 20, 2013 Spring Update
Please be aware that the timeframe to pay has been shortened and a case will be opened after 48 hours.
* Check out buffalochick & buffalochick1
That's it, Happy offerding!
Contact me with any questions about my listings
Wish I knew a brand, but I don't. It looks like it came from Bob Marley's hometown. It's a soft flexible body, but very solidly woven. Straw-like threads, and then trimmed on top with that thick gorgeous embossed leather.
Leather bottom a few marks, and then detachable leather shoulder strap and satchel carry handle.
It's an awesome bag, would be perfect for that boho look.