James Reid - Jr Ltd. Santa Fe Classic Sterling Silver Belt Buckle And Keeper For SaleJames Reid - JR Ltd. Santa Fe Classic Sterling Silver Belt Buckle and Keeper Product Description
Wow! This is a wonderful signed example of James Reid work. Finely crafted from thick and heavy Sterling Silver, this buckle and keeper are a classic and timeless design. Buckle measures about 1.75" long and accepts about 1 1/8" belt.
Please see pictures for details and condition~
This is a pre-owned item and not new. It has been recently buffed and polished and is in wonderful condition! Anyone could be proud to own this designer item.
*Join us on FACEBOOK for specials & fun!
*Read our "terms" below for further details.
(inventory #130220) Join Antique ReVisions on FACEBOOK!!
"Like" us for Specials, Vintage Tips, Facts & Fun!!"TERMS"~
* Please email any questions prior to offerding. Most items are vintage and any significant flaws or signs of wear that we see will be pictured or described to the best of our ability. Our items are not always perfect and occasionally we are not perfect either (although we do our best). We are not experts regarding this item. We are not authorized agents or representatives of any name brand, ©, ™ or ® item. We simply have lovely, pre-owned items available for sale. Our precious metals and diamonds are independently tested for authenticity and we stand behind our listings. We do our best to describe things given our training, knowledge, ability and research. Ultimately... you make the call.
* Colors may vary slightly due to settings on monitors and electronic devices.
* Unless otherwise stated, all pictures are of the actual item that you will receive.
* Any props pictured (coins, books, etc.) are for size reference or decoration only and are not part of the sale.
* All pictures are property of Antique ReVisions and may not be reproduced without consent.
* International sales failing to contact us regarding shipping prior to purchase may have orders cancelled at our discretion.
* BOTTOM LINE... We want you to be comfortable and happy with your purchase. Therefore, unless otherwise stated, we do offer returns and are always willing to try to work with you. Please review our return policy.PAYMENT & SHIPPING~
* PayPal is the only accepted form of payment and must be received within 5 days of sale ending.
* Please notify us if offerding on other items of ours. Kindly do not pay until your multiple items are combined on one invoice.
* Pennsylvania sales- 6% tax will be added
* This item ships anywhere in the United States via USPS mail.
* Expedited Shipping usually available upon request. Ask BEFORE you pay! We can tell you costs & estimated delivery date.
* LOCAL PICKUP available by request with CASH ONLY (Sorry, No PayPal) on delivery. 6% sales tax added on pickup items.
* We use care and appropriate shipping materials to get your item safely to you. Please understand... we try to keep shipping costs as low as possible but packing materials, insurance (automatically added for items $40+), etc do cost money.INTERNATIONAL buyers~
WE CAN NOT SHIP THIS ITEMS TO ALL COUNTRIES DUE TO POSTAL REGULATIONS.
BEFORE YOU offer OR BUY... If you are interested in this item please email to see if it can be shipped to you and what the cost will be. If we can ship to you... our international shipping is done via USPS. Orders over $40 will have insurance and tracking. Most international shipping costs begin at about $35 USD. A nominal fee will be added to cover our additional costs. International buyers are responsible for any duties, taxes, import fees, etc. Please don't ask us to report a different dollar value to the post office or government. We will not lie and risk our selling status to save you a few dollars. All international shipments will be made at our discretion. Thanks for your understanding.Thanks for shopping with Antique ReVisions.
Sometimes old can be new again and even better the second time around! Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com
This item has been shown times.