Japanese Inlaid Bronze / Copper Alloy Vase By Arisu Bizan - Japan Metalwork
This item has been shown 14 times.
Japanese Inlaid Bronze / Copper Alloy Vase By Arisu Bizan - Japan Metalwork:
JAPANESE INLAID BRONZE/COPPER ALLOY VASE BY ARISU BIZAN
Up for your consideration is a tasteful bronze or copper alloy vase with decorative metal inlay. It was made by Japanese metalworker Arisu Bizan (real name: Arisu Mitsuo, b.1937). The underside of the vase is marked Bi. It comes with its original wooden box. NOTE: Please see all pictures using the zoom function.ITEM DETAILS Primary material Bronze or Copper alloy Age Late 20th century Size (approx.) Height- 17.9 cm (7.05 in), Body diameter (maximum)- 21.0 cm (8.27 in), Opening diameter- 7.6 cm (2.99 in) Weight (approx.) 2705 g (Total: 3420 g) Condition Some wear, some discoloration, etc. No leaks or significant damage. (Box: Scratches, nicks, discoloration, stains, a warped lid, etc.) Please zoom in on pictures for details.
- We only accept payment through PayPal.
- Payment must be made within 5 days of the end of the listing.
- We offer international shipping from Japan. Items will usually be shipped within 3 business days after receiving cleared payment.
- Estimated delivery time is 3-20 business days after shipping depending on the item and destination. This is an estimate only and is not guaranteed. Tracking is included. We only ship to confirmed addresses provided by PayPal. Please make sure your shipping address is correct prior to checkout.
- Combined shipping is available if items can be safely packaged together. Combined shipping charges are not calculated automatically. If you would like to combine shipping, please contact us prior to making any payments. All items must be paid for on a single adjusted invoice.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - NOTE
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. These charges are usually collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.