Japanese Lacquered Red And Gold Napkin Holders Pagodas Ships Occupied Japan For Sale
Japanese lacquered red and gold napkin holders pagodas ships occupied japan
Brought back from Occupied Japan in 1951
- Set of 6 Dinner Napkin Rings - in the original box.
- Classic Red and Gold lacquered rings.
- Only wear is around the rims where there are tiny scratches or chips from the rings being placed on a table surface.
- Beautifully painted scenery. Calming waters, gardens. Bonzai Trees...
- Emperor's colors. Enjoy with your collection.
Bling Blinky of
This item has been shown times.