Japanese Lacquered Red And Gold Napkin Holders Pagodas Ships Occupied Japan
This item has been shown times.
Japanese Lacquered Red And Gold Napkin Holders Pagodas Ships Occupied Japan:
Japanese lacquered red and gold napkin holders pagodas ships occupied japan
Brought back from Occupied Japan in 1951
- Set of 6 Dinner Napkin Rings - in the original box.
- Classic Red and Gold lacquered rings.
- Only wear is around the rims where there are tiny scratches or chips from the rings being placed on a table surface.
- Beautifully painted scenery. Calming waters, gardens. Bonzai Trees...
- Emperor's colors. Enjoy with your collection.
Bling Blinky of