Japanese Waterstone Whetstone Sharpening Stone Naniwa #400/1200 Toishi For Sale
Thank you for visiting!!!!!!Like very popular whetstone item Suehiro in my store, thisproduct is producedin Niigata, north of Tokyo. This #400/1200 combo sharpener isa perfectchoice forthemaintenance of yourdaily use knives (whether it is for outdoor or kitchen).Compared with Suehiro SKG-38 whetstone (#1000/3000 combo), which is the best sellerin my store at this moment, this Naniwa water stone is bigger as below, so apparently it will help you for longer time to keep sharpness of your knives.Size: 178mm L x 50mm W x 30mm H (7" L x 2" W x 1.2" H)
NEW IN BOX. Shipped with careful packing using bubble wrap.
1. The stone should be kept wet throughout the sharpening process by sprinkling with water, which act as a lubricant on the stone.
2. The knife blade should be kept at an angle of 15 – 20 degree on the stone.
3. During sharpening, a slurry will appear but do not wash or wipe off this residue and continue sharpening.
4. Knife blades with a double ground edge should be sharpened 50% on the front and 50% on the back. Knife blades with a single ground edge should be sharpened 90% on the front and 10% on the back.
5. After sharpening, knives should be washed in hot water and dried thoroughly.
Shipping Options and estimated time ofdelivery
My policy on shipping is within 5 business days.
Any queries (including combined shipment, grit# selection etc. are most welcome.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
North America, Europe, Australasia
South America, Africa
"ECONOMY SHIPPING" SAL (Surface Air Lifted)
No Tracking/No Insurance
Registered SAL (with Tracking and Insurance up to JPY6,000) available upon request at the extra cost of US$5 by adjustment via PayPal.
US$12 1 - 3 weeks
US$14 1 - 3 weeks
US$17 1 - 3 weeks
"STANDARD SHIPPING" Air Mail With Tracking With Insurance up to JPY6,000
US$20 4 - 10 days
US$26 5 - 10 days
US$34 7 - 10 days
EMS (Available upon request) With Tracking / With Insurance
US$24 3 - 10 days
US$32 3 - 6 days
US$51 4 - 6 days
Posted with Mobile
This item has been shown 10329 times.
Japanese Waterstone Whetstone Sharpening Stone Naniwa #400/1200 Toishi: $29