Japanese Whetstone Waterstone Sharpening Stone Suehiro1000/3000 Toishi Sharpener
This item has been shown 0 times.
Japanese Whetstone Waterstone Sharpening Stone Suehiro1000/3000 Toishi Sharpener:
Thank you for visiting!!!!!!This sharpening stone product has been one ofthe BEST SELLERS FOR A LONG TIME in whetstone category of JAPANESE DOMESTIC (especially internet) MARKET, of course manufactured by a leading quality manufacturer SUEHIRO, located in Niigata, north of Tokyo. You will be fascinated by the sharpness of your knives after trying this handy sharpening stone and will enjoy day-to-day cooking more than ever!Idealfor cooking knives in the kitchen.Size: 130mm L x 40mm W x 27mm H (5.1" L x 1.6" W x 1.1" H)
NEW IN BOX. Shipped with careful packing using bubble wrap.
1. The stone should be kept wet throughout the sharpening process by sprinkling with water, which act as a lubricant on the stone.
2. The knife blade should be kept at an angle of 15 – 20 degree on the stone.
3. During sharpening, a slurry will appear but do not wash or wipe off this residue and continue sharpening.
4. Knife blades with a double ground edge should be sharpened 50% on the front and 50% on the back. Knife blades with a single ground edge should be sharpened 90% on the front and 10% on the back.
5. After sharpening, knives should be washed in hot water and dried thoroughly.
Shipping Options and estimated time ofdelivery
My policy on shipping is within 5 business days.
Any queries (including combined shipment, grit# selection etc. are most welcome.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Asia North America, Europe, Australasia South America, Africa "ECONOMY SHIPPING"
SAL (Surface Air Lifted)
No Tracking/No Insurance
Registered SAL (with Tracking and Insurance up to JPY6,000) available upon request at the extra cost of US$5 by adjustment via PayPal.
1 - 3 weeks US$8
1 - 3 weeks
1 - 3 weeks "STANDARD SHIPPING"
With Insurance up to JPY6,000 US$13
4 - 10 days US$16
5 - 10 days US$20
7 - 10 days EMS (Available upon request)
With Tracking / With Insurance US$15
3 - 10 days US$20
3 - 6 days US$28
4 - 6 days
Posted with Mobile