Jeff White English Drop Point Knife Curly Maple Handle For Sale
Jeff White Custom English Drop Point Trade Knife
Curly MapleHandle – blade 5” long / 8 7/8” overall
Hand-crafted by Jeff White, Bladesmith est. 1989
- Replica 18th Century English Drop Point Trade knife – new and unused
- High carbon steel blade (ANSI 1095) hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60)
- Blade is 5” long, 1 ¼” wide, and 3/32” (0.094”) thick
- Full tang knife with flat ground durable blade edge
- Nicely figured, hand-finished curly maple handlewith three brass pins
- Each knife is hand crafted by Jeff White
- Lifetime Warranty – if you are unhappy for any reason, I will refund, repair or replace your item at no charge!
- No handling fees
- FREE shipping to lower 48 United States.
- US Sales only please
- Buyer to pay for item using PayPal within five business days of sale close
- Item will be shipped within five business days following receipt of PayPal Payment
- Item will be well packed and shipped by USPS
- Damascus steel knives forged from high carbon steel (1095) and nickel steel (AS203E)
- Battle Axes – forged from 1095 high carbon steel
- 1600-1800 period correct trade knives, skinners, and patch knives
- Camp knives - forged from 1095 high carbon steel
- All forms of cutting edge knives and tools
Trade Knife Blade Styles:
- English Trade – 5 ¼” x 1 ¼” blade with square handle end
- French Trade – 5 ¼” by 1” blade with rounded handle
- Longhunter Skinner
- Nessmuk Skinner
- Large English Knife
- 4” general purpose knife
- Patch knife for black powder shooting
Thanks for Looking and Good Luck offerding!
Posted with the Android app
This item has been shown times.