Jerusalem Hassidic Men At Mea Shearim Oil Painting, Orthodox Jewish, Judaica Art
This item has been shown times.
Jerusalem Hassidic Men At Mea Shearim Oil Painting, Orthodox Jewish, Judaica Art:
Jerusalem - View of Mea ShearimNeighborhood
Original Oil Painting on Canvas by Israeli Painter Igor Kabishcer, New
A view ofMea Shearim neighborhood, with 3 Orthodox jewish men (Hassidic, Hasidim) discussing the weekly Torah portion. This excellent artwork is a genuine 100% hand-painted oil oncanvas painting
Comes stretched on an inner wood frame
Outer framing is possible upon request at additional cost please ask us (frame only no glass)
Painting Size (HxW):30x 40 cm
About the Artist : Igor Kabishceris an Israeli Painter Artist, living inthe north part of Israel.Igor likes the magnificent scenery, magical and holy places, typical characters and symbols of theholy landand the Judaism world, and in a vivid flowing style he makes them comealive in his paintings.
You will find more creations by Igor Kabishcer Here
Mea Shearim (Hebrew: מאה שערים lit. Hundred Gates) is one of the oldest Jewish neighborhoods in Jerusalem, Israel populated mainly by Haredi Jews and was built by the original settlers of Yishuv haYashan(from Wikipedia)
A mountainous walled city with a 5,000-year history, Jerusalem is sacred to the three great monotheistic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam - which means it is sacred to more than a third of the world's population. For Jews, Jerusalem is the site of the Temple, now in ruins except for the Western Wall; for Christians, it is the site of Christ's death and resurrection; for Muslims, it is the site of the Prophet's night journey to heaven. Jerusalem is therefore a major site of pilgrimage for all three religions as well as, unfortunately, a place of religio-political tension over this important piece of land. The city is also popular destination for non-religious travelers, thanks to its unmatched historical and spiritual importance, its network of museums and concerts, and the archeological treasures that are continually discovered here.
Feel free toemail us with any question
Liorel, Art from IsraelFind a special gift
Uniqueart works & gifts, handmade by Israeli artists
Vintageantiques & collectibles from the early days of Israel
Ordering & Shipping Information
- Shipping Worldwide from Israel. All orders are insured for loss or damage
- Shipping Options: Express, Standard and Sea mail. By default, Parcels up to 2 kg will be sent by standard Airmail and over 2 kg by Express mail. Shipping by sea is cheaper but takes over a month, please contact us for a quote
- ShippingTime (to most places in the world): Standard mail: 7-15 business days (1-3 weeks), Express mail: 4-7 business days, Sea Mail (Economy): 1-2 months
- Shipping Enquiries: Shipping depends on the mail services of your country and delivery times of up to one month can occur in few cases (like holiday times or distant locations). Please contact us if you didn’t receive your order within 4 weeks, by marking “I have a question about item”, and we will solve the problem with you to your full satisfaction. Remember, once we post your order in the post office we depend on the mail services to do their job efficiently and fast.
- Combined Shipping: We are happy to combine shipping costs as possible, it saves us and you and the Environment too! If you think of purchasing more items from store please add all items to shopping cart. The shipping price combines automatically for each additional item. You can also ask us to send a combined invoice by clicking "Request Total from Seller".
- Shipping price is based on weight and includes the cost of Insurance,handling and packaging, labor and packing materials
- Domestic handling time for Handcrafted / Handmade items may take 6-8 business days, or more as stated in the description
- Wrapping and packing are done with great care, using the proper padding and packaging materials, to ensure safe arrival of the goods
- Payment - All major credit cards are accepted with Paypal. Payment must be made within two weeks. If you need more time please let us know in advance.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not satisfied - we're not satisfied.
For more informationplease see our Ordering & ShippingPage
Thank you for visiting
Similar spelling : Jerusalem, Kotel Cotel ha'Maaravi, wailing western wall, holy temple, painting, die West-Mauer, die Klagemauer, le mur occidental, le Mur des Lamentationsisrael, painter, artist, judaica, jewish, holy land, art Jerusalem , Israel capital, Holy Land Canaan Yerushalayim, yerushalem, yerushalaim Torah Tora beit hamikdash, Israel, temple, sanctuary har mount zion zofim zeitim shrine christian bible bilical old new testament Kotel maaravi, cotel western wailing wall migdal david, surrounding wall, western wailing, dome of the rock, via dolorosa church of all nations, john the baptist, temple mount,virgin mary magdalene, church of the holy sepulchre, jesus christ, garden tomb