Jerusalem Western Wall Kotel 3d Fridge Magnet Holy Land Temple Mount Golden Dome
This item has been shown times.
Jerusalem Western Wall Kotel 3d Fridge Magnet Holy Land Temple Mount Golden Dome:
Jerusalem - The Kotel, Wailing / Western Wall,Fridge Magnet
3 Dimensional embossed magnet with aview of the wailing wall and the old holy city of Jerusalem, home to the Jewish, Christian and Moslem religions. In the background is the golden Dome of the rock (El Aksa mosque) and the mosque of Omar.Made of clay and hand painted, with a strong magnet behind that sticks to any metal surface. A reminder of your past Jerusalem visit or a hint of your future trip - or a great souvenir gift!Size(H x W) : 2.6 x 2 inch / 6.5 x 5 cm
We are always happy to combine shipping! Buy more than one and save on shipping costs
Click here for more Jerusalem items in storePsalms 137:5 "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forgether skill /cunning ": ????? ???, ?-??? ????? ?????? ???? ????? "
???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??????,
" ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????.
Feel Free to contact us with any question
Liorel, Art from IsraelFind a special gift
Unique art works & gifts, handmade by Israeli artists
Vintage antiques & collectibles from the early days of Israel
Ordering & Shipping Information
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. We are a small team dedicated to your service and always want to make sure that you are happy. If you're not satisfied - we're not satisfied.
- Worldwide Shipping from Israel.All orders are insured for loss or damage. Wrapping and packing are done with great care, to ensure safe arrival of the goods.
- Combined Shipping: Order More - Pay Less. We are happy to combine shipping costs as possible, it saves us and you and the Environment too! If you think of purchasing more items from store - please add all items to the shopping cart, the shipping price combines automatically for each additional item. Shipping price is based on weight and includes the cost of Insurance, handling and packaging, packing materials.
- Shipping Options: Standard, ExpressandSea mail.For Express or Sea mail please contact us for a price quote.
- Estimated Delivery Time: By Standard Mail: 10-15 business days(2-3 weeks). Express mail: 5-8 business days. Sea Mail: 1.5-2 months. This is the average delivery timetomost places in the world. Please check the estimated delivery time to your country before purchase (it is written on the item page).It is best to order ahead of time, as to some countries shipping can take longer than usual. We appreciate your help and patience.
- Shipping Enquiries and Delays: Shipping depends on the final location and the mail services of each country, and delivery times might take up to 35 business days,or even more during holidays or to distant locations.Please contact us if you haven’t received your order within 4 weeks, by marking “I have a question about item”,and we will solve the problem to your full satisfaction. Remember, once we put the parcel in the post office we depend on the mail services to do their job efficiently and fast.
- Returns and other issuesafter arrival of goods: We always care for your full satisfaction. Please contact us via messages before processing a return, as most situations can be solved faster without going through the process. When contacting us please mark "I have a question about item".
- Handling timecan take up to 5 Business days.For some handcrafted items or custom orders it may take more, as stated in the shipping section on item page.
- Payment: All major credit cards are accepted with Paypal. Payment must be made within two weeks . If you need more time please let us know in advance.
For more information please see our Ordering & Shipping Page
Thank you for visiting!
Similar words; Jerusalem , Israel capital, Holy Land Canaan Yerushalayim, yerushalem, yerushalaim Torah Tora beit hamikdash, Israel, temple, sanctuary har mount zion zofim zeitim shrine christian bible bilical old new testament Kotel maaravi, cotel western wailing wall migdal david, surrounding wall, dome of the rock, via dolorosa church of all nations, john the baptist, temple mount, virgin mary magdalene, church of the holy sepulchre, jesus christ, garden tomb