Jim Mandell Lp Trick Or Treat Halloween Let's Give Thanks Thanksgiving Xmas Rare
This item has been shown 33 times.
Jim Mandell Lp Trick Or Treat Halloween Let's Give Thanks Thanksgiving Xmas Rare:
Jim Mandell LP Action Songs for Holidays and Special Days Tom Thumb T 312 Trick or Treat Halloween Let's Give Thanks Thanksgiving Xmas RareVinyl is in VG Condition. Cover is in VG Condition. Minor Shelf Wear (as Pictured). PenView grading scale below
feel safe in this transaction. We have had 1,000's of positive transactions, and your satisfaction is always very important to us. Please write
with any concerns or complaints before leaving response. High DSR's are
very important for sellers. Our goal is for you to have a 5 star
transaction each time you visit us. (10) SS (Still Sealed): Vinyl is presumed mint and any defects on the cover will be noted above in the description.
(9) Mint: If the album is not sealed, then the vinyl must look truly unplayed and cover will not show evident flaws for this grade.
(8) NM: The Vinyl looks virtually flawless, being perhaps played a few times. A barely visible scuff may be permitted, but no scratches. The cover will be in like new shape, showing only barely unnoticeable flaws.
(7) NM-: Pretty much the same as NM, but a non-feelable and barely noticeable scratch may be permitted, and the cover will show slightly more wear.
(6) VG++: Slightly above average. Still very minor surface wear, with very minor scratch(es) or scuff(s). Cover shows slight shelf wear, only visible under close inspection.
(5) VG+: Average. Still a good luster and shine. The difference between VG++ and VG+ is the amount of scuffs and light scratches. Covers are still clean, with slight wear, and maybe a few light marks or minor writing.
(4) VG: Decent luster and shine still, with more noticeable scratches than VG+, but still overall a decent (far from pristine) record. The cover may be starting to show signs of splitting, ringwear, or have markings.
(3) VG-: Luster and shine will start to become less prominent at VG- and below, as well as prominent scratches and scuffs. Covers will be in pretty rough shape. Good filler copy.
(2) G+: Vinyl will be show several scratches and scuffs (I do clean all of my records, so don't expect a moldy or dirty record). Covers will most likely be taped or have multiple seam splits. This is record is in rough shape.
(1) G/P: There is little difference between a G+ and a G record. The main difference being that a Good record may skip or stick in a few places. A record at this grade is being sold because of its extreme rarity, and should be considered filler for your collection until another copy comes along. Poor combine on shipping, pack with professional-quality mailers, and the shipping cost includes all handling and packaging.
*For International Shipping: Please click HERE for the current rate and combined shipping details.*All of my records are original pressings, unless otherwise stated.*Return Policy: If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact me, and we will work it out.*Email with any questions, or for an artist/track You For Your Support,
Bird-Dog Vintage & Vinyl
We always combine on shipping, and combined shipping prices are based on the actual weight of the items. For records it is typically about $0.50 per additional item in the USA, and a few dollars per additional item for overseas shipping. We will send an invoice after you are done shopping with the combined shipping total. Thanks!With the new checkout process, here is how to buy multiple items, and still get a combined shipping discount. Add the items to the 'SHOPPING CART' and when you are finished with your purchases click on the 'REQUEST TOTAL' Button. Or try making offers on each record. We will then send you an invoice with the total reflecting the combined shipping price. All records are VISUALLY GRADED, unless otherwise noted. Please view the grading scale listed in the item description. Contact us for additional photos, details, play-grade, etc. If there are any issues with a purchase, please contact us directly through messaging, email or phone, instead of opening a case with . We will always do our absolute best to resolve an issue, and be honest and fair in any situation. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly. Thank you!!!